Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2008 11:49 AM
Jun 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Okay, I'm quite torn about my thoughts about this chapter.

On one hand, we did get some info on how Kabane is so damn powerful. as expected, the artwork for the pages that included the Kabane blade were spectacular. it was surprising though that Kabane fought seriously from the get-go and that his blades were ineffective against Souichiro even after his "power-up".

on the other hand, I'm pissed off at O!G because there weren't any details on what was going on between the Takayanagi bros. IMO, The identity of Tsukiyomi is much more important than the outcome of Souichiro's fight. since O!G takes breaks after releasing 6 chapters, there'll be a 2 month gap between Fight 117 and 118. this really depresses me because its likely that 117 will leave us readers with a cliffhanger.
avrcJul 14, 2008 11:38 AM
Jul 17, 2008 1:41 PM

Jul 2007
I wish these chapters were longer t.t. Oh well, I liked seeing Nagi kick some ass.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Jul 17, 2008 4:17 PM
Jun 2007
Ecstasy said:
I wish these chapters were longer t.t. Oh well, I liked seeing Nagi kick some ass.

it still had 25+ pages (28 to be exact) which is typical for a TenTen chapter. maybe it seemed shorter to you because of the several 2 page-spreads?

but I agree with you, seeing Nagi kick ass is nice, even if its at the expense of my favorite character of the series. anyways, this fight between 2 powerful Red Feathers could be some sort of trigger to Souhaku finally taking over his son's body.
avrcJul 17, 2008 4:29 PM
Jul 17, 2008 5:29 PM

Jul 2007
Avarice said:
Ecstasy said:

it still had 25+ pages (28 to be exact) which is typical for a TenTen chapter. maybe it seemed shorter to you because of the several 2 page-spreads?

but I agree with you, seeing Nagi kick ass is nice, even if its at the expense of my favorite character of the series. anyways, this fight between 2 powerful Red Feathers could be some sort of trigger to Souhaku finally taking over his son's body.

Hehe ya I guess I'm just a little more into this part of the story than the last part so that's why it seemed shorter. Anyway which of the brothers is your favorite character of the series?
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Jul 17, 2008 5:59 PM

Aug 2007
I'm finding it very hard to comprehend the new Tenjou Tenge chapters nowadays. It's kinda like AG. It starts out like any old story and turns into something huge.

Anyway if the Moon is Nagi, the only one who can see his fate or understand him is Masataka? Or another human being?
Jul 18, 2008 10:59 AM
Jun 2007
Ecstasy said:

<snip>

Hehe ya I guess I'm just a little more into this part of the story than the last part so that's why it seemed shorter. Anyway which of the brothers is your favorite character of the series?

Masataka has been one of my favorite characters in the series (behind Kabane and Maya). actually, his beatdown of Souichiro at the beginning of TenTen was one of my favorite moments of the series. Mitsuomi on the other hand seems to be nutcase in wanting to suppress all of the Red Feathers. when it boils down to it, Junior gets my vote.
Jul 18, 2008 11:04 AM

Jun 2008
Nagi with black hair is awesome.

Then again, even though I've re-read this manga like once, I still have no clue to what's going on. AG is easier to understand, imo.
Jul 18, 2008 12:37 PM
Jun 2007
Ishmael said:
I'm finding it very hard to comprehend the new Tenjou Tenge chapters nowadays. It's kinda like AG. It starts out like any old story and turns into something huge.

Anyway if the Moon is Nagi, the only one who can see his fate or understand him is Masataka? Or another human being?

the one mentioned that can see Nagi's fate and the moon reader are one and the same: Masataka. the passage in the last couple of pages points exactly to Masataka.
Apr 13, 2012 3:16 PM

Mar 2009
It was decent.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 136 Discussion

lohithatn - Aug 21, 2010

34 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 131 Discussion

avrc - Feb 22, 2010

3 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 9:11 AM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 126 Discussion

Ishmael - Sep 18, 2009

4 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 7:19 AM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 122 Discussion

Ishmael - Mar 8, 2009

9 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 5:23 AM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 121 Discussion

Laurentius - Feb 16, 2009

6 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 5:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.