Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2013 8:10 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was glad to see that cocky bastard get stabbed. He's a disgrace to assassins everywhere, messing up that badly on the job.
Nov 26, 2014 8:27 AM

Aug 2012
Yeah that guy is annoying. Using zebra in every sentence like he knows shit about life.
Aug 29, 2019 7:37 AM
Jun 2019
I feel that the art style in the manga vibes 100 percent with the mood and story being told. I see a lot of people that criticize the artwork by saying it looks "amaetuer" and rough around the edges. If this was a nice story about romance or even adventure with a sense of "moral purpose" I could see that argument as valid but this story is gritty and at times even hard to stomach. I feel that having delicate and perfected design would be a disservice to the story being told. Now, with that let me bring it all back to chapter 4. The depravity in this chapter is beautifully executed through a guise of moral justice. The innocent and shall we say naive new recruit is joining this job because of the "justice and sense of duty" that he believes it entails. When in reality, it couldn't be further from the truth. We learn that it is a brutal job that requires no sense of justice or morality but rather the evil of man to give payback whether or not revenge is really warranted in every situation. This is a reflection of every war, every death sentence, every department of justice in the world today. It is made to look as a "Moral Authority" when in actuality it is only a extension of the duality of man (Evil/Good) and there is nothing in the world that is "just". It just gives the appearance of true justice. True justice has never existed, and never will. This is what the creator of this manga is trying to say. & why am i saying this here? Because Chapter 4 is probably the best representation of that fact!
Aug 21, 2021 1:07 AM
Oct 2015
W0h0bake said:
I feel that the art style in the manga vibes 100 percent with the mood and story being told. I see a lot of people that criticize the artwork by saying it looks "amaetuer" and rough around the edges. If this was a nice story about romance or even adventure with a sense of "moral purpose" I could see that argument as valid but this story is gritty and at times even hard to stomach. I feel that having delicate and perfected design would be a disservice to the story being told. Now, with that let me bring it all back to chapter 4. The depravity in this chapter is beautifully executed through a guise of moral justice. The innocent and shall we say naive new recruit is joining this job because of the "justice and sense of duty" that he believes it entails. When in reality, it couldn't be further from the truth. We learn that it is a brutal job that requires no sense of justice or morality but rather the evil of man to give payback whether or not revenge is really warranted in every situation. This is a reflection of every war, every death sentence, every department of justice in the world today. It is made to look as a "Moral Authority" when in actuality it is only a extension of the duality of man (Evil/Good) and there is nothing in the world that is "just". It just gives the appearance of true justice. True justice has never existed, and never will. This is what the creator of this manga is trying to say. & why am i saying this here? Because Chapter 4 is probably the best representation of that fact!

Love the artstyle gives the gritty blame! Or dorohedoro look
Jul 16, 2023 9:26 PM

Mar 2020
that bald head mf would definitely have an annoying ass “alpha male” podcast if the story was set in 2023
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Nov 26, 2023 10:57 PM

Jul 2021
Im glad that hunter zebra man has been stabbed hes one crazy guy and are MC has no chill bro is a menace.

More topics from this board

» is hotline miami based on this manga?

Neostorm-X - Oct 1, 2021

7 by INoLuv »»
Sep 8, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 20, 2008

9 by Asam1 »»
Aug 15, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 73 Discussion

rebwaters - Mar 29, 2010

6 by Gabija222 »»
Feb 29, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 7 Discussion

Kino_no_Tabi - Apr 30, 2009

2 by bubba460z »»
Nov 27, 2023 10:44 PM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 6 Discussion

Deliriant - Dec 26, 2013

1 by bubba460z »»
Nov 27, 2023 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.