Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you like Kirino as a romantic interest for Kousaka?
Jun 14, 2013 6:51 AM

Jan 2013
Do you like Kirino as a romantic interest for Kousaka or do you like her just as his sister? And of course do you want Kirino to end up with Kousaka? As for me I really hope they end up together, if they don't end up together I will just have to wait for VN to be fully translated to see the ending I want.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 9, 2013 5:17 PM

Nov 2013
Of course I do. Kirino is the best girl and she deserves all that she want, and we all know what is it. And I'm happy she's got him. They're great together, I find sibling's love very intriguing and interesting, even more interesting than a traditional love
Dec 12, 2013 12:19 PM

Nov 2013
Considering this is the Kirino fanclub, it isn't surprising most of us are shipping Kirino. But I just wanted to add that Kirino knows Kyousuke more than anyone, and they share a special bond that goes way beyond the other characters. I also agree with tsundereharasser, sibling love like this is very interesting to see and I can't help but root for Kirino x Kyousuke
Dec 16, 2013 1:51 AM
Oct 2009
Despite being siblings they have to be one of the best couples I've seen in RomComs. Their relationship is so genuine and pure that it's too much. yes too muchhhhh nnnngh! I love them two. (♥ω♥*)
Mar 1, 2014 3:57 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
vote for yes, because both fit very well together :D

They are the best possible kind of couple in this series :D
Apr 8, 2014 6:50 AM

Dec 2013
As far as the anime goes, the ending for me ends right after Kirino breaks off from her kiss with Kyousuke in the third episode of the Oreimo 2nd Season specials. Because that is truly the ending that I dream for. I believe that their love that has started wayyy before the first season, when they were much younger kids, started when Kirino loved her brother more than a just a brother. I think that their relationship has been built up of pure and honest love. They finally realise that they care for each other above all things. To be honest, their love is so true and they just seem like the perfect pair. The fact that they are siblings might be the only reason that it bothers some people but in my opinion, who are you to judge? How can there be a right or wrong in love? Love is love no matter if they are siblings or not and I think that the fact that they are siblings just show how much more they know about each other and care for each other so in conclusion I vote a strong and definite yes for Kirino becoming Kyousuke's romantic interest. Which is probably the reason I am quite enraged that the writer of this anime was forced to change the ending to be a more "suitable" ending for the audience, why bother breaking it off when they gave up almost everything to be with each other. Thats the only part that frustrates me with the ending but in my mind, I'll just simply pretend that it never happened and the ending stops when they finish kissing at the church where they supposedly "got married". I believe it would've been so much sweeter and better if they followed through with it and actually got married. I LOVE KIRINO!!!!! ^__^ Sorry for the rant but I had dish out thoughts that were flying around in my head for such a long time by finally bringing it justice. Hopefully all of you guys out there in this Kirino Kyousaka's fan club would see my perspective on this and come to an agreement with it. Thank you for your time.
kingsheep812Aug 13, 2014 8:54 AM
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Apr 9, 2014 5:14 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Thanks alot for your reply :D
In my opinion both broke up only official and keep their real relationship in secret because of the society.
Both really love and care for each other. There is no way their strong feelings could vanish that easily. Thats why I think they are still together as a couple but keep it as a secret. Only their best friends maybe know about it.
Nov 29, 2014 6:26 AM
Jul 2018
kingsheep812 said:
As far as the anime goes, the ending for me ends right after Kirino breaks off from her kiss with Kyousuke in the third episode of the Oreimo 2nd Season specials. Because that is truly the ending that I dream for. I believe that their love that has started wayyy before the first season, when they were much younger kids, started when Kirino loved her brother more than a just a brother. I think that their relationship has been built up of pure and honest love. They finally realise that they care for each other above all things. To be honest, their love is so true and they just seem like the perfect pair. The fact that they are siblings might be the only reason that it bothers some people but in my opinion, who are you to judge? How can there be a right or wrong in love? Love is love no matter if they are siblings or not and I think that the fact that they are siblings just show how much more they know about each other and care for each other so in conclusion I vote a strong and definite yes for Kirino becoming Kyousuke's romantic interest. Which is probably the reason I am quite enraged that the writer of this anime was forced to change the ending to be a more "suitable" ending for the audience, why bother breaking it off when they gave up almost everything to be with each other. Thats the only part that frustrates me with the ending but in my mind, I'll just simply pretend that it never happened and the ending stops when they finish kissing at the church where they supposedly "got married". I believe it would've been so much sweeter and better if they followed through with it and actually got married. I LOVE KIRINO!!!!! ^__^ Sorry for the rant but I had dish out thoughts that were flying around in my head for such a long time by finally bringing it justice. Hopefully all of you guys out there in this Kirino Kyousaka's fan club would see my perspective on this and come to an agreement with it. Thank you for your time.

I totally agree with you about Kirino liking Kyousuke wayyy in the beginning. I mean, why would she become so devastated in the first place if he went to a life of mediocrity? Very rare to find a sister that loves a brother romantically at a very young age but still possible.

Cyanwasserstoff said:
Thanks alot for your reply :D
In my opinion both broke up only official and keep their real relationship in secret because of the society.
Both really love and care for each other. There is no way their strong feelings could vanish that easily. Thats why I think they are still together as a couple but keep it as a secret. Only their best friends maybe know about it.

It definitely was disappointing that we couldn't see them having a further relationship. But one thing I always remember when I see them is that they could actually marry in the U.S.
There might be a fan fiction out there about that but idk. If there isn't I'll write it myself!!
Dec 18, 2014 6:03 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wincest > all
Jul 5, 2015 7:39 AM
Apr 2014
I like Kirino as a romantic interest yeah, of course,... err uhh I mean no, not for Kyousuke but for myself :3

Jan 17, 2017 8:58 PM
Jan 2017
no 3rd season
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Oreimo 2nd discussion thread

Cyanwasserstoff - May 21, 2013

12 by NaaaniMasaka »»
Apr 9, 2018 4:23 AM

Poll: » Do You Think Kirino's Behavior Was Justified?

removed-user - Oct 14, 2014

16 by Silber-Rot »»
Mar 30, 2016 3:47 PM

» Kousaka Kirino: What's Your Defense?

removed-user - Dec 25, 2014

5 by Cyanwasserstoff »»
May 10, 2015 1:17 PM

» Oreimo Rewatch Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cyanwasserstoff - Jan 11, 2015

56 by Cyanwasserstoff »»
Mar 14, 2015 9:34 AM

» Why do you like Kirino?

Mugilicious - Jan 20, 2011

47 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2014 6:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.