Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2013 8:23 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OH... MY..... GOD......................................
AFTER LIKE 3 YEARS........
IM NOT HALLUCINATING RIGHT....

OKANE GA NAI UPDATED............?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

//FINISHED THE CHAPTER
That was... NICE T ^ T
DO I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 3 YEARS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE ;__;?!?
May 18, 2013 9:05 AM
May 2013
Well Okane Ga Nai finally updated, after 84 years. And I gotta say I liked it. It had a good way of starting things off. But really, you make us wait for that long, you'd better start things off hot, haha. I REALLY want Kuba to have sex with Ayase. I want him to follow through with his comment that he would treat Ayase with "a lot more care". I'm already gaining this liking and respect towards the guy and I think he indeed WOULD be a little more caring and gentle. Not to say Kanou has never been gentle or caring, but we all know how he can have a bit of mean an alpha male personality sometimes... a lot of times. And having a "change of semes" would spice things up :3

But I know if Kuba did treat Ayase to a good time, Kanou would be beyond furious and would probably do worse to Kuba than just firing him and kicking him out. I don't want to see Kuba back on the streets :'( But I really like how now we're exploring Ayase's feelings. Because up until now Ayase's just been a trophy wife of sorts and just did everything Kanou told him to do. He just sort of dragged Ayase around. I've always had this sort of conflicting feelings with the series, remembering that Ayase probably is not very happy, but now the the mangaka is acknowledging his perspective i'm really liking this and I hope to see more of it. AND WHO WAS THAT GUY AT THE END THAT CAUGHT AYASE AS HE FELL?? Was he new?? Or is he an old character i just forgot?
May 24, 2013 9:45 PM

Jun 2009
I think the guy at the end is a new guy. Or at least i think he is.

Kuba is my favorite character in this series, as long as he doesn't die or get hurt I'll be ok lol

I think Kanou needs to treat Ayase better if he doesn't want to lose him. He has been gentle to Ayase but there are many times where he disregards Ayase's feeling.

This better get updated soon....
Jun 16, 2013 3:18 PM

Oct 2011
Ayase & Kanou are back!!!!
I love this chapter. I want to read the next chapter.
Kanou-sama is so awesome. *_*
Poor Ayase, I hope Kanou will treat him better soon.
Aug 21, 2013 5:19 PM
Apr 2013
Oh man, I hope nothing bad happens to Kuba.

More topics from this board

» How Many Chapters?

Mizilla - Jun 19, 2010

8 by Arcana_The_Witch »»
May 29, 2023 12:37 AM

Poll: » Okane Ga Nai Chapter 1 Discussion

ukonkivi - Oct 15, 2009

1 by Hakuneii »»
Jun 5, 2013 1:24 AM

» Okane Ga Nai

Lo_Lo - Jan 30, 2013

0 by Lo_Lo »»
Jan 30, 2013 10:16 PM

Poll: » Okane Ga Nai Chapter 39 Discussion

Mizilla - Aug 8, 2010

1 by pennyiscute »»
Aug 14, 2011 7:14 PM

Poll: » Okane Ga Nai Chapter 38 Discussion

Mizilla - Aug 8, 2010

0 by Mizilla »»
Aug 8, 2010 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.