Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 13, 2008 3:47 AM

Oct 2007
Ok. Accoring to my mam, there are, like, 40-something days left to Christmas, which means there are even less days till we break up for the joyous occasion.
So....
We will be having a mega-raffle. So I am selling tickets for that. And we will probably run that on the first meeting in December. Which is... *checks calendar*
well, whaddya know.. tis Monday December 1st!

Apart from that, what should we do?

I was hoping we could have a Christmas Party - or at least a meal out.
(My recommendation is Wokmania in The Gate, since tis good, cheap, all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurant and there are lots of pubs nearby for afters ;) )

Also, for the last few meetings, should we have Christmas themed episodes? We should be able to find loads since it is more popular than Halloween.

Also, is anyone interested in Secret Santa?

Check out SunnyCon! The North-East of England's newest and biggest convention of anime, manga and Japanese culture!
Now a club on MAL too!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 18, 2008 12:36 AM
Apr 2008
Hmmm well we discussed at the soc last mon tht we should do another anime/questlands outing with a meal b4 hand somewhere... suggestions to eat were like New Orleans and other places i can't remeber lol

but yeah it something we should do after weds meetings tht seemed like the best time to do it and secret santa? I dunno i've never done it b4 sounds fun

flip
Nov 18, 2008 5:53 AM

Oct 2007
Yeah, people pick a name out of a hat and they have to find them a present without letting them know it was them.

We will definately have to arrange a night out with Questlands again :D I missed the last one but it sounded so fun :P

Also, we need to find a way of sorting out this raffle.
It may have to wait till I get back to uni though. I have a lot of stuff to bring.

Check out SunnyCon! The North-East of England's newest and biggest convention of anime, manga and Japanese culture!
Now a club on MAL too!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Dragonball: Evolution

rachelcabbit - Apr 3, 2009

0 by rachelcabbit »»
Apr 3, 2009 4:05 PM

» Leeds Convention!!!!!

Ging554 - Oct 16, 2008

14 by YourMessageHere »»
Dec 16, 2008 10:21 AM

» New Society Ideas

Ging554 - Dec 10, 2008

0 by Ging554 »»
Dec 10, 2008 4:52 PM

» Fall Season 2008

duarteslm2 - Oct 13, 2008

4 by YourMessageHere »»
Oct 25, 2008 10:52 AM

» Society Rules?

Ging554 - Sep 29, 2008

7 by rachelcabbit »»
Oct 16, 2008 1:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.