Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2012 1:16 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

I think L has understood everything.
May 28, 2015 8:32 PM

Jun 2014
^ indeed

This was actually funny chapter and we all know who touched Misa's butt. lmao
Nov 15, 2022 1:54 AM
Jul 2018
Everything falling into place for L?

He might have noticed Misa in the women's magazine. If memory serves me correctly, L mentioned that one of second Kira's victims was only present in a woman's magazine.

Strands of hair was found on the evidence. When he sees Misa for the first time and smiles, he's clearly looking at her hair. Then follows by saying she has a unique style. Possibly hinting that there aren't many blonde women Raito, the suspected Kira, comes into contact with. Raito's sudden change in behavior, dating multiple women, to throw off being seen with Misa. The second Kira.

The detective following Raito around no doubt reported seeing him with a blonde woman. L might have recalled the magazine. It falls perfectly into his theory that Kira and the second Kira had already met. Now he's letting Raito know that he knows. Misa really made things easy for him with her obsession over Raito. At the very least, prolong his life.

Excellent chapter, this manga is getting good!
Aug 30, 6:38 PM

Apr 2020
L mentioning the "other L's" must've been a direct jab about the broadcast mentioning "passing the power onto others" as a way of directly saying to Light's face "you think I was gonna fall for that? Watch, I can make a totally BS bluff like that too, would you really believe that either?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death Note Chapter 108 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Jul 9, 2007

58 by MiamoreCash »»
Yesterday, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Death Note Chapter 80 Discussion

brucescrews - Sep 21, 2012

5 by MiamoreCash »»
Oct 8, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Death Note Chapter 58 Discussion

adamantine - Jun 17, 2009

14 by MiamoreCash »»
Oct 6, 2:14 PM

Poll: » Death Note Chapter 103 Discussion

alpir - Oct 5, 2012

4 by Sky_Chicken »»
Oct 6, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Death Note Chapter 7 Discussion

brucescrews - Mar 28, 2012

10 by Sky_Chicken »»
Oct 5, 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.