Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2008 6:26 AM
Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't know if the italian episode is the same of other countries ones...but my vote is for that one.
May 6, 2020 5:26 AM
Jul 2009
The website I'm watching the Funimation dub on had episode 3 twice so I hope this is actually episode 4. Those poor plush bunnies! They just wanted some hugs.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Dec 4, 2020 7:48 PM

Feb 2017
Promises with Mommy revealed so far

1. Don't copy what Daddy says

5. I should be home before 5 PM
5.5 If I don't keep the promise, I can't come inside

7. I should never put Mommy's underwear on my head
Apr 22, 2021 1:19 PM

Feb 2014
Man, I don't remember Shin-chan being this annoying and obnoxious. Or maybe it didn't bother me much when I used to watch the show on TV because I was like 15 back then. I feel bad for his parents and anyone who has to deal with him. But I think a lot of his behavior is a result of bad parenting. His mom especially is completely clueless when it comes to dealing with him and ends up enabling his bad behavior.

And I don't think he does it purely out of innocence, because he doesn't seem to be dumb and just repeating what he heard on TV. In fact, he's probably more intelligent than most of the other kids (including the know-it-all Kazama). I know this is a comedy show and all of it is done for laughs, but this little shit almost ended up killing them with that "guess who" prank in the car. Looking at him makes me wonder how much of the things I did as a kid must have gotten on the nerves of my parents.
Oct 22, 2021 4:10 AM

Aug 2021
nyanbinary said:
The website I'm watching the Funimation dub on had episode 3 twice so I hope this is actually episode 4. Those poor plush bunnies! They just wanted some hugs.

The Funimation Dub isn't actually in the Japanese release order. So, the episode you're talking about is actually ep no. 390
Nov 9, 2021 8:56 AM
Jul 2009
MysticGekkougaZ said:
nyanbinary said:

The Funimation Dub isn't actually in the Japanese release order. So, the episode you're talking about is actually ep no. 390

That's why I put it on hold until I'm good enough at Japanese to watch it in Japanese. Thanks for the heads up anyway though. You must know a lot about this show. I'm pretty impressed.
Yes I am an SJW.
Nov 9, 2021 10:48 PM

Aug 2021
nyanbinary said:
MysticGekkougaZ said:

That's why I put it on hold until I'm good enough at Japanese to watch it in Japanese. Thanks for the heads up anyway though. You must know a lot about this show. I'm pretty impressed.

You can always watch it subbed though.
And thanks but I read it on wikipedia and it seemed to match your description of the episode.
Nov 16, 2021 2:16 PM
Jul 2009
MysticGekkougaZ said:
nyanbinary said:

You can always watch it subbed though.
And thanks but I read it on wikipedia and it seemed to match your description of the episode.

I'm legally blind. I can watch anime and (usually) know what's happening but subtitles are difficult for me because I have to pause it every few seconds and crank my neck sideways to read it. I had the patience to do that when I was a teen but not any more. But there's so much good anime that isn't dubbed or is poorly or incompletely dubbed so I'm learning Japanese so I can watch more anime. Yes, I'm that dedicated and crazy.
Yes I am an SJW.
May 22, 4:58 AM

Jul 2020
Shinnosuke being brutal as usual. To me the biggest sin isn't even that he almost killed them, but that he lost their lunch - truly evil stuff. Poor teacher as well. Kids like him are why filling in for other classes will always be the worst job.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Crayon Shin-chan Episode 53 Discussion

Drumbottle - Jul 3

0 by Drumbottle »»
Jul 3, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Crayon Shin-chan Episode 1233 Discussion

BlichoBoy - May 18

3 by SakuraLily1044 »»
May 30, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Crayon Shin-chan Episode 7 Discussion

Dunther - Oct 21, 2008

3 by InfinityDude88 »»
May 28, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Crayon Shin-chan Episode 6 Discussion

Dunther - Oct 16, 2008

3 by InfinityDude88 »»
May 25, 9:08 PM

Poll: » Crayon Shin-chan Episode 2 Discussion

Dunther - Oct 15, 2008

6 by PSX_Aloe »»
May 6, 5:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.