Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2008 12:42 PM

May 2008
I, Cookie-chan (aka: Alena), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Cookie-chan (aka: Alena)
MedliSageNov 30, 2008 11:22 AM

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2008 5:22 PM

Jan 2008
I, Grace A. Lawliet, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Grace A. Lawliet

Aug 25, 2008 5:17 AM

Feb 2008
I, Mi-chan 'Gewaltgoere', forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Mizure/Gewaltgoere

Aug 25, 2008 11:59 PM

Feb 2008
I, Lucy_sky (a.k.a Amy//Lucy-chama), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Lucy_sky (a.k.a Amy//Lucy-chama)
Aug 26, 2008 11:55 PM

Oct 2007
I, Ne0_sPaRr0w, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu (well, I'll be his mistress). I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Ne0_sPaRr0w
Aug 31, 2008 10:17 PM

Jul 2008
I, Xer0, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu (well, I'll be his mistress). I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Xer0
People keep calling me an Emo. I'm not. Emos cut themselves. I cut other people.
Sep 1, 2008 7:18 PM

Jul 2008
I, Embah, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Embah
Sep 1, 2008 7:32 PM

Apr 2008
I, Cappy3, forwardly declare that I admire L-sama/think that L-sama is kick ass with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Cappy3
Sep 2, 2008 12:26 AM

Apr 2008
I, Murtagh_Girl, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Murtagh_Girl

BY ~CHRISALYN. // HAMLET { Cards Collection } // THANK YOU!!! ☆ ~('▽^人)
Sep 4, 2008 6:17 PM

Oct 2007
I, Jelli, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Jelli
Sep 10, 2008 7:07 AM

Jan 2008
I, Safana (Safania), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Safana (Safania)
"Trust me I'm professional."
Sherlock Holmes x3

Sep 15, 2008 2:36 AM

Nov 2007
I, Lain Lawliet, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Lain Lawliet
Sep 15, 2008 7:27 AM
Aug 2008
I, Milari, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Milari
Sep 18, 2008 4:18 AM

Sep 2008
I, Signatoria, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Signatoria

And I will honorthis oath to the graaave~

Sep 25, 2008 5:53 PM

Sep 2008
I, MotokoAramaki, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x MotokoAramaki
Sep 25, 2008 5:56 PM

Apr 2008
I, Syb3rStrife (aka: Kayla), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Syb3rStrife (aka: Kayla)

Sep 27, 2008 2:52 AM

Aug 2008
I, Michi-chan, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Michi-chan
Sep 27, 2008 3:32 AM

Jan 2008
I, Kairin, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Kairin
Sep 27, 2008 10:48 AM

Apr 2008
I, Serena (aka Mariana), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Serena (aka Mariana)
Sep 27, 2008 11:01 AM

Feb 2008

ohgod
I, Loreley, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Loreley
Sep 27, 2008 11:41 AM

Sep 2008
I, Phoenix Kagome, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Phoenix Kagome

*^*Random Rant*^*
Sep 27, 2008 5:31 PM

Apr 2008
I, PopBUTTONSPLZ [Belkis], forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x _____belkis_______
Sep 28, 2008 1:59 PM

Aug 2008
I, Locusta, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Locusta
Sep 28, 2008 4:54 PM
Sep 2008
I, Miki Koyama,forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Miki Koyama

Sep 28, 2008 5:41 PM

Sep 2008
I, Rinkurai, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Rinkurai
Life is a waterfall, we drink from the river then we turn around and put up our walls, swimming through the void we hear the word, we lose ourselves but we find it all.
Sep 28, 2008 7:27 PM

Jan 2008
I, hikage11, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x ___hikage11____
Sep 29, 2008 5:41 AM

Feb 2008
I, Sayalol, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Sayalol

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Sep 29, 2008 10:40 AM

Sep 2008
I, Devmastuh, forwardly declare that I admire L-sama/think that L-sama is kick ass with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Good Lord what have I gotten myself into.

Edit: Signed - Devmastuh

Edit Edit: Didn't realize the fanboy one. Redid it.
DevmastuhSep 29, 2008 11:29 AM
Sep 29, 2008 6:22 PM
Jul 2018
I, lolodalonghorn, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x lolodalonghorn
Sep 30, 2008 4:01 PM

Jun 2008
I, Smackle, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Smackle
Sep 30, 2008 10:11 PM
Jul 2008
I like most of you watched Deathnote with careful enthusiasm not sure whether or not the show would fill the L shaped hole in my life, but L filled that whole fully. In fact he overfilled it. It was like my hole was much to small to fully accept all of L. I can't do this anymore . . . I'm not a girl so I can't be a fan girl but I joined anyway because I was invited and also because I found myself answering my phone with two fingers and eating sweets before I did any thinking. L is the shit and I decided to become a fan girl so to speak so
From today forward I DICK75 declare that I love L and he can fill any hole he likes
no homo.
Oct 1, 2008 3:22 AM
Sep 2008
I, Berrybell, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Berrybell
Oct 1, 2008 4:05 PM

Jul 2008
I, Sabrina (aka Tsuki), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Sabrina L.
Oct 1, 2008 8:40 PM

Aug 2007
I, cidz, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x cidz
Oct 3, 2008 7:56 PM

Jul 2007
I, Kury-chan, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Kury-chan
Oct 6, 2008 3:59 AM

Jun 2008
I, myexodus (aka: JOY), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x myexodus (aka: JOY)
Oct 6, 2008 7:50 AM

Oct 2008
I,Schisch, forwardly declare that I admire L-sama/think that L-sama is kick ass with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Schisch

Oct 7, 2008 6:00 AM

Dec 2007
I, Darkeiko, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

<.< >.> Signed, Darkeiko.

(Continues to stalk L, "Heh heh.")
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Oct 8, 2008 7:26 PM

Jan 2008
I, Lightspeed 2552, forwardly declare that I admire L-sama/think that L-sama is kick ass with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Lightspeed2552
When being served something as sweet and delicious as cake, it's not having the cake that's important. It's the enjoyment of eating that cake that's important, and it's more enjoyable when done with a friend.

Oct 9, 2008 4:33 AM

Oct 2006
I, majik kou ,forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, majik~
Oct 10, 2008 3:46 AM

Apr 2008
I, Devon, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Devon
Oct 10, 2008 7:22 AM

May 2008
I, KateSpike (aka. KatoS), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x KateSpike
Oct 13, 2008 2:17 AM

Jun 2008
I, Hokkou, forwardly declare that I admire L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Hokkou
Oct 13, 2008 7:36 AM

Dec 2007
I, tinyazyn, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x tinyazyn
Oct 17, 2008 4:57 PM

Aug 2008
I, otaku102896, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x otaku102896
"...My first babysitting experience isn't working out."

Oct 18, 2008 5:29 PM

Jul 2008
I, iluvL, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x iluvL
Oct 19, 2008 10:32 AM

Mar 2008
I, pokemongirl, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Pokemongirl
Oct 19, 2008 12:25 PM

Oct 2007
I, natulcien, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Natulcien

Oct 22, 2008 2:32 PM

Feb 2008
I, Shakera Lawliet aka Gothic L, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Shakera Lawliet
Oct 28, 2008 1:40 AM

Sep 2008
I, niiman, forwardly declare that I admire L-sama/think that L-sama is kick ass with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x niiman
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's your feeling on Death Note yaoi? ( 1 2 3 )

Reira_chan - Jun 23, 2008

103 by Walking-Wounded »»
Aug 18, 2015 8:43 AM

Poll: » Favorite character?

MedliSage - Jul 2, 2008

31 by Lain »»
Aug 18, 2015 8:42 AM

» Test: What would L think of you?

Ethelien - Jan 21, 2010

48 by Walking-Wounded »»
Aug 18, 2015 8:35 AM

» If L had a bf/gf...

chainshipper - Dec 19, 2009

27 by MinoriYoshiaki »»
Jan 22, 2015 9:02 AM

Sticky: » And the Best L Scene is...

MedliSage - Dec 4, 2008

36 by MinoriYoshiaki »»
Jan 9, 2015 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.