Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 2, 2011 1:00 AM

Mar 2009

I am looking for help- Please read below for info on what's needed!

Admins Jobs:

Here's a rough list of what I'll need admins to do and help me with as the club goes on:

#1: I need someone to help me sort through those animes and lists (I was hoping to have about 4 admins to help me with that at least.)
Types of lists:
~ A list of what anime ended where and where it’s canon story meets with the manga (Or whatever media format it’s originally from).
~ A list of anime that is ongoing (That one will need someone to update it as needed-That list may not be doable at all though so that one can only be done if I have someone who is able to worry about it).

~ A list of non-animes Such as live action movies, J-dramas or Cartoons like WITCH which continue in manga or book or comic book forms-- (Example would be movies like: Ink Heart, Eragon & Percy Jackson) which deviate from the cannon books, the BETTER stories.
Or such as Avatar: The Last Airbender which has a book form and an anime-style animated form which were MUCH better in their original forms, and while most of the movie was cannon it was enough not-cannon to be on this list.
I was planning on creating this list myself later in the club with some helpers.
Note:

#2: Graphics wise-
~I need someone to make a new layout every few months or so -(The layout will be changed every 4 months or so with possibly a different person creating a new layout at that time)---Current Layout job: Taken and made(See main club page)
~I’ll also need a person to create banners and/or user-bars for the club so that we have something to offer affiliates.
~I’ll make cards for the club when I feel there are enough members but I’ll need someone who can edit them and deliver them for me.
I can make the cards so that anyone can edit them if I can’t find anyone with a photoshop or GIMP. After that I may consider possible SE or LE cards- but that is far off in the future. And there is the possibility of allowing other members to make cards if I find someone with card examples that I REALLY like a lot.

#3: I’ll need someone to help me find affiliates -(No spamming other clubs- posing once in clubs that are either related to animes/manga or characters -(Or movies/Books elated to our clubs)- ALREADY in our relations lists or contacting active club creators/admins of the clubs related to our relations to ask permission to affiliate- in response to them accepting our affiliation we will ALWAYS offer to link banners -(if they offer any)- to their clubs)- once we have banners.

#4: I’ll need someone to help by inviting members.

#5: I’ll need someone to help by running a contest or 2 (Simple ones such as what anime
or characters to highlight each month -(Still considering this thought actually)- or so on)

#6: Also, I’ll need an admin or 2 and an officer or 2 to help me sort out what does and does not belong in the relations list.

Note: List may be edited at a later time.
Also- please- all admins keep my club settings as "Private Club"
I have that because there are some people I want out of my clubs but also because I like to know when new members arrive- you may invite though; I don't plan on telling anyone the name of the people I have problems with unless I find they've been invited to the club.
I don't want anyone to know who they are because that can cause problems for various reasons/in various ways.

Also participating and helpful Admins who either created or are admins in affiliate clubs may have 1 of their clubs -(if they have more than 1 club they created or admin in)- on the main club page-under the section called "Affiliates" -the section banner itself will have a link to a thread with all other affiliates (Note: I stress the word helpful).
Please PM me: Windy for more information.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from future admins ^^
windeen-windyMar 25, 2012 5:56 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Admins Only

windeen-windy - Dec 20, 2010

21 by windeen-windy »»
Jun 18, 2012 9:39 PM

Sticky: » (Admins Can Edit) Relations List Master List <Copy>

windeen-windy - May 29, 2011

8 by windeen-windy »»
Jun 14, 2012 3:24 AM

» Announcments/News Archive (Please do not Reply)

windeen-windy - Jun 2, 2011

0 by windeen-windy »»
Jun 2, 2011 1:09 AM

» Anime/Manga Connections Gathering Thread

windeen-windy - Jan 2, 2011

6 by windeen-windy »»
May 29, 2011 6:02 AM

» Anime/Manga Timeline Correlation List

windeen-windy - Apr 19, 2011

6 by windeen-windy »»
Apr 19, 2011 9:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.