Jun 2009
ı hope Sherly Die!!!

Jan 7, 2011 9:52 AM

Apr 2008
Too bad the DVD will not be out in February. ;_;
Jan 10, 2011 2:04 AM

Oct 2010
Looks to me like the wedding girl is Sheryl

but damn does that mean the director will finally make Alto fall in love with one of the girls?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 10, 2011 4:05 AM
Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

but damn does that mean the director will finally make Alto fall in love with one of the girls?

ı agree ı didnt like Sherly. I hope Alto die and series end

ddrcrono said:
Too bad the DVD will not be out in February. ;_;

Too late:3

Jan 14, 2011 6:55 AM

Mar 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

it does but 1. why is she by herself? and 2. it appears to be darker scene not a merry one; so there's probably a twist in there somewhere and we shouldn't jump the gun with a conclusion.
Jan 15, 2011 9:40 PM

Oct 2010
co_flame said:
Yumekichi11 said:

it does but 1. why is she by herself? and 2. it appears to be darker scene not a merry one; so there's probably a twist in there somewhere and we shouldn't jump the gun with a conclusion.
Guess there might be a twist but I cannot be sure as to why other than a assumption of all assumption but if the director decided to do that then it's lame! It might be traumatic but I am sure it will be lame.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 20, 2011 7:21 PM
May 2009
I hope Ranka dies! She's too annoying.
Jan 28, 2011 9:18 AM

May 2009
Matou said:
ı hope Sherly Die!!!

I usually don't feel so strongly about characters, but MF brought it out in me. I agree with you post. Alto can just die with her too.
Feb 12, 2011 11:16 PM

Feb 2008
inoue86 said:
Matou said:
ı hope Sherly Die!!!

I usually don't feel so strongly about characters, but MF brought it out in me. I agree with you post. Alto can just die with her too.
May I agree with this, please? Lmao

Yumekichi11 said:
co_flame said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Guess there might be a twist but I cannot be sure as to why other than a assumption of all assumption but if the director decided to do that then it's lame! It might be traumatic but I am sure it will be lame.
 Like Alto dying? * u*

Btw, that pic looks like Sheryl...but I could be--yea, maybe it's Sheryl. /sigh.
I-I- just kill them both if that happens!

I want Ranka to be happy though ; A;
How complicated... /tightens fist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch&rel=1">http://www.youtube.com/watch&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
LQ version of the trailer :'o
FukuWijaFeb 12, 2011 11:55 PM

Feb 20, 2011 11:40 AM

Sep 2009
Why didn't you like Sheryl ?
Ranka is just a moe girl... and I don't like moe girl... >_< so no choice, I prefer Sheryl, she's much better ! XD
CiliaFeb 28, 2011 2:21 AM
Feb 25, 2011 3:57 PM

Aug 2008
If alto die in the end, I would be satisfied (I have never disliked a charater os much before, even though I LOVE his seiyu)

If he choose sheryl in the end, I will HATE maccross frontier! I mean: don't choose or go to die!

Cilia said:
Why didn't you like Shery ?
Ranka is just a moe girl... and I don't like moe girl... >_< so no choice, I prefer Sheryl, she's much better ! XD

well, I'm not really fond of moe character but it's not like I decide to hate ALL of the moe character. I just prefer ranka more than sheryl.
Feb 26, 2011 7:37 PM
May 2010
Wasn't really a fan of Ranka at all. She kind of reminded me on Minmay. Hopefully he picks Sheryl. Can't wait for this to get subbed.
Feb 26, 2011 8:52 PM
Feb 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

She is Sheryl:

However:

Feb 27, 2011 3:56 PM

Feb 2008
It was all a ploy, after all.

Lmao. Just because Ranka is a "moe" character, that's the reason to dislike her?
She IS moe, true enough...but I like her songs more and her design more, and hating her for being cute or small is like hating myself. (as I am small like her. And why? Coz I look like a child, I'm not meant to end up with the person I love?)
You people think of the craziest things. Lawl

Feb 27, 2011 6:15 PM
Feb 2011
Lija-chan said:

Yes, similar with Minmay-as-bride in DYRL (which was an holographic gown in her date with Hikaru).

Nonetheless, the triangle was resolved. Before watching this, Kawamori suggests the audience to forget all about the tv series and focus on Macross Zero to be in the "mood". Since they are linked.

I agree with him.
Mar 2, 2011 4:42 AM

Sep 2009
Lija-chan said:

Lmao. Just because Ranka is a "moe" character, that's the reason to dislike her?

MMhh yes ! XD

and I don't say I dislike her songs, in fact I listen her songs.... and I don't say you are not meant to end up with the person you love.

It's just my opinion, girls especially 'moe' I just can not bear them but i'm okay with the fact people like moe girl ^_^
Mar 2, 2011 7:16 AM

Oct 2010
LoveDriftsAway said:
Yumekichi11 said:

She is Sheryl:

However:

it kinda reminds me of mokona/modoki when u say dat X)
Apr 4, 2011 3:14 AM

Jul 2009
Yay~ Lots of Ranka supporters here :D From reading all the other sites, there always seems to be more Sheryl fans , I'm a girl BTW. Like ranka's personality much better
I hope Ranka ends up with somebody
Apr 4, 2011 6:13 AM

Feb 2010
The most better is to Alto dead, and Sheryl and Ranka lost their war, so....
Apr 9, 2011 4:00 PM
Feb 2011
snowteddy said:
Yay~ Lots of Ranka supporters here :D From reading all the other sites, there always seems to be more Sheryl fans , I'm a girl BTW. Like ranka's personality much better
I hope Ranka ends up with somebody

Maybe

More topics from this board

Poll: » Macross Frontier: Sayonara no Tsubasa Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SoFarGone - Feb 26, 2011

243 by Shocked »»
Mar 17, 2021 9:57 PM

» 2nd movie = ?

NotSoEpicMuffinz - Sep 27, 2010

3 by ddrcrono »»
Jan 7, 2011 9:53 AM

» /

delete_plz - Nov 24, 2009

2 by Exelen »»
Feb 12, 2010 8:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.