Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 3, 2010 12:42 PM

Jun 2010
Hey!
I've just joined the fan club, but I've been a big fan of Princess Tutu for some time but I haven't managed to get any of my friends to watch this beautiful and enchanting anime because they see the words "Princess" and "Tutu" and run away.

Does anyone who's managed to convert people to Princess Tutu have any tips on how to convince people to watch it and spread the Tutu Love?
*QUACK*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 4, 2010 8:37 PM

Dec 2008
It was just like an exchange :D My darling watched with me Princess Tutu and I in my turn watched with him Initial D (his favourite anime)
Oct 13, 2011 7:22 AM
Oct 2011
The best way I've found is go to youtube and have somebody that would normally be turned off by this show watch "Hall om Mig" the Swedish song that's combined with clips from Princess Tutu. I've had 20 people decide to watch the entire series just from listening to that music and watching the clips, that's a Swedish rock love song and everybody that decided to watch the show said that song makes ballet bada**!
Apr 28, 2012 8:44 AM

Apr 2012
I try to watch it whenever one of the people I want to watch it with walk by. For example when my sister walks by, I turn up the volume that way she can hear and skip to one of the best scenes that would catch her attention. ^^
.... It worked for her but not for some of the other people I wanted to watch...
Sep 25, 2012 9:43 PM

Aug 2011
johnmdws3 said:
The best way I've found is go to youtube and have somebody that would normally be turned off by this show watch "Hall om Mig" the Swedish song that's combined with clips from Princess Tutu

I LOVE THAT VIDEO!! It's so epic!! I saw that a few years after I first watch Princess Tutu and it inspired me to rewatch numerous times :3

For me, so far I have not be able to successfully convert anyone to Tutu fans. Though there was this one time I was talking to a friend about Princess Tutu and she said that she's see a bit of it. I was really excited until she called the show weird...I was sad XD

But, I promise, for the rest of my life, I shall keep trying to convert people to Tutu fans!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Princess Tutu's 20th Anniversary!

Aiyele_Ahiru - Aug 29, 2022

0 by Aiyele_Ahiru »»
Aug 29, 2022 2:54 PM

» Which pairings are your favourite?

Telnari - Nov 22, 2007

31 by ever-green »»
Sep 25, 2012 9:48 PM

» favorite dance

hirahira - May 24, 2009

2 by ever-green »»
Sep 25, 2012 9:45 PM

» Do you perfer to call her Duck or Ahiru

EsenEcho - Jul 27, 2009

13 by ever-green »»
Sep 25, 2012 9:37 PM

» favorite character

hirahira - May 11, 2009

26 by ever-green »»
Sep 25, 2012 9:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.