Forum Settings
Forums
New
Yesterday, 10:35 AM

Aug 2021
Dear creative souls!

Thank you so much for showing the interest in our little contest! Time has come to add some rules and offer some space for clarification before the official start.

The creative Halloween contests will be hold between October 26th (Saturday) until October 31st (Thursday) which is the period when you can submit your artwork in two categories:

category A: visual art
this category might include: edited profile pictures, sets or any other format of a graphic edit like gifs, or avatars;

category B: written work
fanfics, poems, articles (for example fictionalized articles from a newspaper about a character dying etc.);

Potential Q and A:

Can I participate in both categories? Yes, you can!
What if I am not that good at editing / writing? Who cares?** Just have fun and share with the rest. We are not giving out millions for a prize anyway. The fact that you are here to show off your work publicly just shows how much of a badass person you already are!
What are the prizes? You will get a certificate from viraat_pirate which you can show off on your blog!
Can I participate even if I was not tagged? Of course! This is an open event! The tags are only used to notify people that had participated in the past events because we would like gain attention. If you were not tagged, it was NOT personal at all. You are just as important as everyone else! Please join in!
When should I submit the artwork? During the week of Oct 26th and Oct 31st.
When will the voting period start?** Probably right after the submission is closed so roughly Nov 1st. The voting period will last two days and will end on Nov 2nd, 11:59 pm (viraat´s time).

tagging users who mentioned they were interested to join:
@iHateAnimeBro @SweetIcedMocha @Frebby @Dumb @luckyrune @AverageRiceFan @SongOfCreation

We are happy to answer any questions!!
Have a lovely weekend and stay healthy,
viraat and the team
viraat_pirateYesterday, 11:38 AM
Yesterday, 11:41 AM

Feb 2011
I'll try to do something, but no promises :P
Yesterday, 11:57 AM

Nov 2023
Someone write a juicy fg fanfic that makes us regret reading it
2 hours ago

Jul 2012
Thanks viraat and team for the update :) plenty of time to express our inner spook

More topics from this board

» The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Bee-Sweet - Jun 10

8900 by crescensXG »»
1 minute ago

» Post your opinion of the user above you v.20 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jun 2

1136 by anime »»
4 minutes ago

» Comment what you are thinking right now. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lncignlto - Feb 26, 2023

2002 by anime »»
5 minutes ago

» lowercase chat thread v.23 our little sekai can't be this cute edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-DxP- - Jul 16

7622 by traed »»
7 minutes ago

» Rate from -5 to +5 how evil or good the person above is.~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IpreferEcchi - Dec 13, 2022

502 by Laniakea- »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.