Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 9:41 AM

Mar 2016
Burning Flame Valley Chief Tang Zhen allows Xiao Yan to observe "Skyfire Three Mysterious Change" into its third transformation as a reward for winning 10 rounds against Wu Chen. Tang Huo Er questions the origins of the Skyfire. Tang Zhen briefly explained its history. And Xiao Xuan was mentioned as the creator of the Dou skill. It was created by Xiao Xuan* for the Burning Flame Valley.

Cutscene (1): A letter of apology and present for Cai Lin from Xiao Yan stating how he completed the pill for her, and that he still have business to take care of. Cai Lin informed Xiao Yan's brothers that she need to take leave from the Yan alliance.

Cutscene (2): Little Fairy Doctor helping Ye Xinlan to escape from the Glacier Sect (Ice River Valley).

Cutscene (3): After hearing information about Little Fairy Doctor from Liu Qing, Xiao Yan traveled to the Middle Region. He found a wanted reward list for Little Fairy Doctor.

Back at the Ye Clan, Xinlan fails to get help for reinforcement to aid Little Fairy Doctor. The family urges her to marry into the Cao Sect, which refused many times. The same typical problems like how Hong Clan (that arrogant Wind Lightning loser when Xiao Yan collapsed and rescued) tries to marry the daughters from the Han Clan.

Xiao Yan arrived and easily overpowered the Ye elders, and take Xinlan to lead the way to Little Fairy Doctor.

Aug 17, 10:09 PM
Mar 2011
I felt like this episode was so rushed, it's like okay cutscene 1, cutscene 2 and cutscene 3, move onto the more important things!

The scene of Cai Lin reading Xiao Yan's letter seemed less emotional than I thought it could be and we couldn't see her reaction after reading the letter. Making the emotional development that built up from earlier on fizzle out here a bit?

Cai Lin going into seclusion to improve her cultivation perhaps? So what about Xiao Xiao*?

Looking forward to the reunion of Xiao Yan and Xiao Yi Xian though. And then Xun'er should be coming up soon in a few episodes or so....
Aug 18, 5:46 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to vhunter
I felt like this episode was so rushed, it's like okay cutscene 1, cutscene 2 and cutscene 3, move onto the more important things!

The scene of Cai Lin reading Xiao Yan's letter seemed less emotional than I thought it could be and we couldn't see her reaction after reading the letter. Making the emotional development that built up from earlier on fizzle out here a bit?

Cai Lin going into seclusion to improve her cultivation perhaps? So what about Xiao Xiao*?

Looking forward to the reunion of Xiao Yan and Xiao Yi Xian though. And then Xun'er should be coming up soon in a few episodes or so....
@vhunter I don't think they will touch anything to Xiao Xiao. At least not for now. But you can see Xiao Xiao in Da Zhu Zai. :))
Aug 21, 6:18 PM
Mar 2011
Liu Fei meets Xiao Yan again and seems to have a crush on him despite looking down on him during the Jia Nan academy days

Lin Yan reminded her of the slap that Gu Xun'er gave her and it was funny to see her run after him to try to beat him up (can definitely ship Lin Yan and Liu Fei hahaha)
Aug 23, 4:55 AM
Nov 2020
It is one of the best animes I have ever seen. Thanks to him, I started watching genre anime.
Aug 25, 12:21 PM

Dec 2018
Good pacing; honestly I almost forgot about the poison girl. I don't think the Ye family is bad or anything but man just walking up steps shouldn't count as an invasion or trespass.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 110 Discussion

JordioJoystar - 12 hours ago

0 by JordioJoystar »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 109 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Aug 24

1 by StateofOhayo »»
Aug 25, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 106 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Aug 4

2 by StateofOhayo »»
Aug 25, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 107 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Aug 10

3 by daddy7860 »»
Aug 12, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 105 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Jul 27

5 by Xealias »»
Aug 6, 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.