Forum Settings
Forums
New
3 hours ago
Nov 2023
Satirical answers are allowed.

Believe it or not, I'm actually in a relationship with someone right now! He's two years older than me, but the purest guy I know! We were in choir and physics together, and we really began hitting it off when the music department took a trip to Disney. He was willing to help me find my phone when I lost it at Epcot, after which I developed feelings for him. But I assumed I didn't have a chance since he was a senior and I a sophomore. But not too long after, he told me he had feelings for me and, long story short, took me to his senior prom. We've been seeing each other a lot this summer, and I hope things continue to go well between us!

Anyway, enough of me. Feel free to share your experiences too!
2 hours ago

Mar 2008
In my dreams because I have no one in the world.
2 hours ago
Nov 2023
Reply to traed
In my dreams because I have no one in the world.
@traed Yeah, that's what I meant by satirical😅
Don't worry, you'll get there eventually.
2 hours ago

May 2016
As a gay man it's significantly harder to find another gay man who is genuinely attracted to you and has feelings for you. I also like how this post is really empty.. for now anyways or maybe majority of people on MAL are single.
2 hours ago
Nov 2023
Reply to Simple_Y
As a gay man it's significantly harder to find another gay man who is genuinely attracted to you and has feelings for you. I also like how this post is really empty.. for now anyways or maybe majority of people on MAL are single.
@Simple_Y Yeah, that makes sense. One of the reasons I'm with an older guy is because boys in my grade don't take that stuff seriously. And out of curiosity, why do you like the post being empty?
2 hours ago
Dec 2022
I met my ex-girlfriend (ex because I had to leave her country) at a fried chicken restaurant that is flowed with crappy beer and soju. We found out that there are a lot of things that we have in common. I helped her family a couple of times and then we were madly in love.

We are still close friends to this day by talking to her almost every day and when I return to her country, we will be together once again.
2 hours ago
Nov 2023
Reply to MalchikRepaid
I met my ex-girlfriend (ex because I had to leave her country) at a fried chicken restaurant that is flowed with crappy beer and soju. We found out that there are a lot of things that we have in common. I helped her family a couple of times and then we were madly in love.

We are still close friends to this day by talking to her almost every day and when I return to her country, we will be together once again.
@MalchikRepaid Aww! I wish you luck with that! Long distance relationships can be hard^^;
2 hours ago
Jul 2024
This has never happened to me so nowhere.
9 minutes ago
Dec 2022
Kinspie13 said:
@MalchikRepaid Aww! I wish you luck with that! Long distance relationships can be hard^^;

Thank you, I would be busy then, so I need to sort out my love life within a year or so. Emotionally frustrated close to several years.

More topics from this board

» Do you think you're disposable to the people around you?

SimplyBrazen - Yesterday

33 by Kiryotsu »»
3 minutes ago

» What's your opinion on ASMR videos!? COOL or CRINGE!?

JustMaya - Yesterday

29 by traed »»
3 minutes ago

» I’m a diagnosed sociopath with narcissistic tendency’s. Ask me Questions

TheSuave - 10 hours ago

16 by MalchikRepaid »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you prefer written or spoken conversations?

Zarutaku - Jul 27

42 by Solacev »»
2 hours ago

» What to do in singapore?

k4rlo - Jun 12

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.