Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 12:48 AM

Jan 2023
The first chapter was extremely fast, but this was a lot better and more how I was expecting it to look like. I don't quite like how the events were slightly reordered from the game (Sunny fainting after fighting Aubrey, rather than the otherworld scenes happening before he leaves his house) But I think there's hope for this adaptation to be fairly good if the pacing stays like this!
Cause every time I wake up in the morning I got burgers on my mind
Jul 25, 5:57 AM

Aug 2018
I think this chapter's pacing should be the first one's, and the first one's should be this one, since there's way more time in the Headspace, and less in the Real World, and the interesting things about these places are unfortunately short, making the less interesting last more.
It was a a lot of fun chapter though, I love these characters and it's always refreshing to see them together, this picnic part is full of life, even though I still think the manga media doesn't work here.
The game reference, with that Boss Battle, is also fun, but it proves my point, if it needs to reference the game, then what's the point about reading this? The game is there, you can play it whatever you want, and it will be a way better experience for a new Omori fan.
The art is pretty solid, pretty beautiful even though very simple.
I still find it weak, but hoping it will get better.

5,5/10
Jul 25, 7:57 AM

Jan 2019
The pacing was really fast, I guess this manga is going to have a small number of chapters, maybe like around 10 or so. I don't mind if the event order are a little different and after all I liked the chapter.
Btw when they showed the game damage counter I thought we would have seen more about the game system(like the emotions systems, the full energy special attack, the fight with the Old Sprout etc)
Jul 25, 9:48 PM

Feb 2024
Starting to follow the game closer and overall just feels better structured than the first chapter. Chapter 1 was definitely a bit of a rocky start but 2 is just much better all around, better pacing for sure, so here's to hoping this manga will be decent after all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Omori Chapter 4 Discussion

Lemon_Snickers - Sep 25

0 by Lemon_Snickers »»
Sep 25, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Omori Chapter 3 Discussion

yoroshikus - Aug 22

2 by oleir »»
Aug 24, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Omori Chapter 1 Discussion

Strdangerous - Jun 24

20 by valentinabts »»
Jul 20, 8:16 AM

» artstyle

g10r1x - Jun 24

2 by zech »»
Jun 27, 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.