Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 9:48 PM

Nov 2021
This season was more exciting than the previous two seasons, that Fang Han "breakthrough" showcase was actually pretty hype. It's rare for me to enjoy a tournament arc, but that might be because this one actually had meaning and wasn't that monotone in comparison to tournaments in other donghua where it's just expected to be there with boring fights against randoms you've never seen before. Also pretty noticable cgi upgrades. 7/10

Glad that they immediately air season 4 with another 16 episodes next week. Especially since this season was mostly covering a tournament and people would be mad if they had to wait longer for Fang Han to face Hua Tiandu. It's going to be great to see more of Fang Qingxue as well as she was barely even present this season. though with a new worse design. Honestly, Fang Qingxue would've been a much better mc, but that's another story.
zongxinaJul 18, 11:36 PM
Expert Donghua & Bing Chilling Connoisseur
Jul 20, 4:50 AM
May 2019
Reply to zongxina
This season was more exciting than the previous two seasons, that Fang Han "breakthrough" showcase was actually pretty hype. It's rare for me to enjoy a tournament arc, but that might be because this one actually had meaning and wasn't that monotone in comparison to tournaments in other donghua where it's just expected to be there with boring fights against randoms you've never seen before. Also pretty noticable cgi upgrades. 7/10

Glad that they immediately air season 4 with another 16 episodes next week. Especially since this season was mostly covering a tournament and people would be mad if they had to wait longer for Fang Han to face Hua Tiandu. It's going to be great to see more of Fang Qingxue as well as she was barely even present this season. though with a new worse design. Honestly, Fang Qingxue would've been a much better mc, but that's another story.
@zongxina indeed this season is quite good, so many clues mentioned in this season will be solved in te later seasons , and the animation got improvement too
Jul 25, 12:59 PM
Aug 2019
Next season they'll explore secret realm where treasures lurk amidst dangerous encounters.

Mc Fang Han's patron , the big sister who cultivates alone in cave, became more .......how to say.........like a seer/charlatan.... talks in cryptic language. Maybe has to do with power balance changing. Mc Fang Han is becoming powerful day by day , big sis fears he'll catch up to her eventually.
Jul 26, 12:25 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to jeffrey123
@zongxina indeed this season is quite good, so many clues mentioned in this season will be solved in te later seasons , and the animation got improvement too
@jeffrey123 Hi there! Exciting Ep 1 of Season 4 is already out this morning. But no sign of it in MAL. I've submitted my request to add new season. Hope my req submission is done correctly. Cheers!
AnastasiaWunJul 26, 12:47 AM
Jul 28, 2:19 AM
May 2019
Reply to AnastasiaWun
@jeffrey123 Hi there! Exciting Ep 1 of Season 4 is already out this morning. But no sign of it in MAL. I've submitted my request to add new season. Hope my req submission is done correctly. Cheers!
@AnastasiaWun sure bro, will comment when it's out
Jul 28, 2:20 AM
May 2019
Reply to lotus_eater
Next season they'll explore secret realm where treasures lurk amidst dangerous encounters.

Mc Fang Han's patron , the big sister who cultivates alone in cave, became more .......how to say.........like a seer/charlatan.... talks in cryptic language. Maybe has to do with power balance changing. Mc Fang Han is becoming powerful day by day , big sis fears he'll catch up to her eventually.
@zxcvb321 big sister is stating truth but fang han realm is still low so he doesnt understand what she is talking about, for audience who have read the novel and understand the story will know what she is talking, not to mention the english translation is qutie shit, as a chinese i understand how poor it is and fail to convey the messages
Jul 29, 2:43 PM
Mar 2019
Personally i thought this Season was less than previous.
They dragged out the competition which could have been finished in half the time.
Fang Han is not so likeable anymore, not that it matters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yong Sheng: Qizhuang Shanhe Episode 15 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - Jul 12

6 by AnastasiaWun »»
Jul 28, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Yong Sheng: Qizhuang Shanhe Episode 14 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - Jul 5

1 by bushman66 »»
Jul 23, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Yong Sheng: Qizhuang Shanhe Episode 13 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - Jun 28

4 by jeffrey123 »»
Jul 13, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Yong Sheng: Qizhuang Shanhe Episode 12 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - Jun 22

3 by jeffrey123 »»
Jul 13, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Yong Sheng: Qizhuang Shanhe Episode 11 Discussion

lotus_eater - Jun 23

1 by bushman66 »»
Jun 25, 12:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.