Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 5:05 AM

Mar 2016
Xiao Yan was forced to compete against Wang Chen, after defeating him, his identity was revealed as Wang Chen recognized Xiao Yan's Heavenly Flame.

Feng Xian (Feng Zun Zhe) acknowledged Xiao Yan as Yao Lao's student after recognizing Bone Chilling Flame and Bone Flame Ring. After accepting the challenge against Feng Qing Er, he used three-colored fire lotus to defeat her (in the next episode since the lotus appear at the end).

Oh my, is this really going to end at ep.104? I want the series to continue more. The excitement just started!!
Jul 13, 6:51 PM
Jun 2021
@JordioJoystar
“just started”

It’s season 6 or somethin man there’s hundreds of episodes out where you been? 😂
Jul 13, 9:34 PM

Mar 2016
Reply to drinfantom
@JordioJoystar
“just started”

It’s season 6 or somethin man there’s hundreds of episodes out where you been? 😂
@drinfantom What I meant is that after this, there will be more interesting arcs. Reuniting with the poison fairy and the pill pagoda arc, another flame attribute and road to Yao Lao.
Jul 13, 10:01 PM

Dec 2018
Well, guess that's it for the "tournament". He pulled a Robin Hood, and it went as well as it did for, well, Robin Hood himself. Feng's entrance was great. Seriously, even after the whole truth is out that Pavilion just won't let it go. They deserve to be destroyed. Next episode looks like heavenly flame lotus time. Dumb, she let him sit there charging it up in the attack.
Jul 19, 11:15 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to StateofOhayo
Well, guess that's it for the "tournament". He pulled a Robin Hood, and it went as well as it did for, well, Robin Hood himself. Feng's entrance was great. Seriously, even after the whole truth is out that Pavilion just won't let it go. They deserve to be destroyed. Next episode looks like heavenly flame lotus time. Dumb, she let him sit there charging it up in the attack.
@StateofOhayo Guess what. I think admin need to open the cap episode soon. I just watch the PV for episode 105 too haha.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 104 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Jul 20

7 by JordioJoystar »»
Jul 24, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 102 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Jul 6

1 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 8, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 101 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Jun 30

2 by SevWren »»
Jul 2, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 100 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Jun 9

3 by JordioJoystar »»
Jun 11, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 99 Discussion

Dobko - Jun 2

0 by Dobko »»
Jun 2, 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.