Forum Settings
Forums

Option to sort Favorites (Anime, Manga, Characters, & People) more customizably/easily on my profile? (Mobile)

New
Jul 11, 9:39 PM
May 2024
I haven't checked to see if there's a way to do this on Desktop (yet), but on the mobile app, I'd like to be able to "manually" sort my favorites after I've added them already (rather than removing and re-adding them multiple times to show them in a specific order {as they get sent to the top instead of the bottom}). A way to drag and drop them would be nice (and is what I hope for/would like), or even a way to sort them alphabetically and such like the lists! 😁

Flitch300Jul 11, 9:44 PM
Jul 12, 3:07 PM

Feb 2023
There is a Favorites tab in the settings where you can change the order of your favorites: https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=favorites
The page isn't optimised for mobile. It works, but I definitely prefer using it on desktop.

In the settings you can drag and drop your favorites into the order you want. If you're done you have to confirm the changes by clicking on the "Update Order" button on the top right.

It took me quite a while to find out that you could drag and drop your favorites in the settings 😅 I don't think it's very intuitive.

PS: I like your favorites
Jul 12, 6:15 PM
May 2024
thanks! I planned on checking it on Desktop eventually! Also, I'm glad you like my favorites! 😁 if I could, I'd put probably 30-40 on there (but the max seems to be 20 when paid, but I don't have the money {unless it were a one time payment}).

More topics from this board

» The required minimum length for reviews should be lower.

scrimau - Oct 19, 2020

31 by Madmatt505 »»
Yesterday, 7:40 AM

» Modernise club and blog comments and add in edit feature for club comments

_cjessop19_ - Nov 13, 2023

2 by LittleStar »»
Yesterday, 1:16 AM

» Warning message in Messages that tell us that the person only accepts messages from friends only or has it disabled entirely

_cjessop19_ - Jul 23

12 by Shishio-kun »»
Jul 31, 1:42 PM

» Add the option to choose the episodes or chapters you watched

WraFh - Jul 31

0 by WraFh »»
Jul 31, 9:43 AM

» Ability to sort Interest Stacks by different means

_cjessop19_ - Mar 8

3 by IridescentJaune »»
Jul 30, 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.