Forum Settings
Forums

If 1 year of torture meant you could be immortal after.

New
Jul 3, 12:02 AM

Jan 2008
If you had to undergo a year of the most unimaginably painful torture, far more extreme than anyone else in history has gone through, but you'd be granted immortality after. Would you?

Were talking crazy stuff like peeling nails off, breaking all your fingers, needles in eyes, using a sander on skin, lemon juice on all open wounds, shoving small blades up urethra, kicked in balls, having skin shaved off, electrocution, drugs that make your brain feel like its on fire, teeth pried out, being whipped by glass coated whip, being branded over and over, waterboarding, being beat repeatedly, hot cigarette pressed against eyeball, and having to watch the torturer eat pizza while you get nothing.

But you get immortality and 10 billion dollars after a full year of this. Would you? Also you're allowed to exact vengeance on the torturer afterwards.
Jul 3, 12:52 AM

Jun 2024
Double it and give it to the next person.
Jul 3, 1:14 AM

Sep 2016
Assuming that I could actually survive all that torture, I would be an irreparable, mental and physical cripple afterwards and couldn't even end my suffering because of immortality.

Doesn't sound very appealing.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 3, 1:25 AM

Jan 2008
Reply to Zarutaku
Assuming that I could actually survive all that torture, I would be an irreparable, mental and physical cripple afterwards and couldn't even end my suffering because of immortality.

Doesn't sound very appealing.
@Zarutaku Nuh uh. What if you got a special serum that healed all damage and got rid of mental trauma.
Jul 3, 1:31 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to ZakuF_
@Zarutaku Nuh uh. What if you got a special serum that healed all damage and got rid of mental trauma.
@ZakuF_ Don't think I ever could endure that for a whole year, but if I could and then health all the damage and trauma, then I might dare.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 3, 3:13 AM

May 2024
Immortality sounds boring af. I'm already bored af most of the time, why would I torture myself by living for all eternity?
Jul 3, 3:17 AM

Feb 2020
"If you had to undergo a year of the most unimaginably painful torture, far more extreme than anyone else in history has gone through, but you'd be granted immortality after. Would you?"

No, thank you.
Jul 3, 3:22 AM

Jan 2008
Reply to SimplyBrazen
Immortality sounds boring af. I'm already bored af most of the time, why would I torture myself by living for all eternity?
@SimplyBrazen You get a free steam digital copy of Gary's mod. Nobodies ever gotten bored of that.
Jul 3, 3:24 AM

May 2013
Those are some pretty extreme tortures you got there buddy, I don't think anything would be worth that.

In any case that's all a bunch of shit that would presumably kill you.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 3, 3:24 AM

May 2024
Reply to ZakuF_
@SimplyBrazen You get a free steam digital copy of Gary's mod. Nobodies ever gotten bored of that.
@ZakuF_ What if all the servers shut down? I'll be immortal after all, I'll outlive everything and everyone.
Jul 3, 5:37 AM

Aug 2017
Nope, I'm good. While the offer is tempting, the suffering isn't worth it, since with immortality, you'll have even more suffering from watching everyone around you die... forever.
Jul 3, 6:24 AM

Aug 2022
I would hit up on the year of torture WITHOUT the temptation of immorality.

Mao said:
If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart!
Jul 3, 10:47 AM

May 2013
I dont want to live forever though.

Bitch I dont even want 80 years let alone infinity.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Jul 3, 11:09 AM

Jan 2023
Be immortal to continue working as a slave and suffering to pay rent?
Kill me now better.

More topics from this board

» what are your relationship goals

AnimeFreak-San - Yesterday

16 by Zettaiken »»
2 minutes ago

» What is the worst thing you've done to a human?

ZakuF_ - Jul 3

17 by Zettaiken »»
9 minutes ago

» What would you change about our world if you had the power?

SimplyBrazen - Yesterday

34 by Cielord »»
13 minutes ago

» Do you prefer short or tall girls?

ZakuF_ - Jul 3

25 by Zettaiken »»
14 minutes ago

» Hookup Culture will lead to the Death of Literature and Films

vasipi4946 - Jul 2

7 by Zettaiken »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.