Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 23, 7:08 AM
Oct 2023
Even the most smut of manga isn't entirely sex positive. Everyone still has to be pure, the girl has to say no the entire time which is weird as fuck. She calls her own pussy dirty if he touches it. Like the manga take on sex is fucking weird as hell. On the other end if you want to see someone with multiple partners the options are either wish fulfillment with a random assortment of women suddenly wanting a guy who has no personality and no traits and is a blank canvas for self inserts or prostitution stories. I am looking for something where a couple or multiple couples are not afraid to discuss sex what they want during it and figuring out how sex is best for them and what they dislike. random example but the webtoon Dom & Mar has a bit of this in a few chapters where they discuss feeling like a pillow princess and not providing enough for their partner.
May 23, 7:52 AM

Apr 2020
I would say Scum's Wish fits pretty well.

Oh, and of course Interspecies Reviewers.

And while not really about sexual exploration, Mushoku Tensei is also very sex positive.
May 23, 9:50 AM

Sep 2016
This might be what you are looking for: https://myanimelist.net/anime/49944/Shishunki_no_Obenkyou
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 23, 3:51 PM

Sep 2007
Inio Asano's stuff is very balanced and realistic when it comes to its representation of sex. A Girl on the Shore is the big one in terms of what you're looking for, I'd also suggest Downfall which is a shorter read.

More topics from this board

» evangelion sucks

brainburger - 3 hours ago

7 by LoveYourSmile »»
30 minutes ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

38 by Donkunsan »»
1 hour ago

» Best animes to watch this summer?

Novaga - 8 hours ago

2 by UltimateAnime17 »»
4 hours ago

» Manga/Manhwa/Manhua recommendation with mc like Classroom of the elite/Tomodachi game

adek312 - Yesterday

1 by M2zC »»
4 hours ago

» What's the best hentai plot ever?

isseixkoneko - Jun 18

5 by Zarutaku »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.