Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

I feel like I missed some character development taking place between TSR and Invisible Victory

New
May 23, 6:43 AM
Jun 2023
I was watching episode 1 and I felt like I was supposed to know who Leonard was, but in the Second Raid I barely remember him, or even if he had any character development. Also, why is Chidori a student council president, and who is the white haired guy with glasses? I was confused what was going on in that whole scene, as the glasses dude seems slightly important. I haven't watched Fumoffu yet as I am saving it for last, since I heard it's the best. I also heard it was all comedy so no plot development.
May 23, 2:45 PM
Sep 2022
Yes, it's from Fumoffu.
May 23, 5:11 PM

Oct 2015
Most of this information are explained later in the LN, including the history of the 2 organisations~
May 23, 8:25 PM
Jun 2023
NewestPersonHere said:
Most of this information are explained later in the LN, including the history of the 2 organisations~

Ooh okay, thanks! I hope it gets adapted into an anime
May 23, 8:26 PM
Jun 2023
ShunkaWitko said:
Yes, it's from Fumoffu.

Oof. Do you know what episode I should watch from it that goes over the guy with glasses?
May 24, 5:41 AM

May 2021
The adaptation skipped over one novel between TSR and IV, but its contents aren’t actually super relevant to either of your main questions. With regards to Leonard, he was only briefly in TSR, but it’s made clear in the screen time he has that he’ll be a big deal going forward. The white-haired guy’s introduction was just as sudden in the main novels as it was in the anime, and this is one of those areas where I think Fumoffu really improves the experience, since that’s where he first appeared.

In fact, I feel like watching Fumoffu before IV majorly improves the experience of the latter in general, even beyond the above-mentioned context.
Barely catching my breath!
Lay my eyes on the crest!
Gonna square up to all of the heat that is left!
So I carry the torch! To Inferno! Inferno!
May 25, 4:57 PM
Jun 2023
Infamous_Empire said:
The adaptation skipped over one novel between TSR and IV, but its contents aren’t actually super relevant to either of your main questions. With regards to Leonard, he was only briefly in TSR, but it’s made clear in the screen time he has that he’ll be a big deal going forward. The white-haired guy’s introduction was just as sudden in the main novels as it was in the anime, and this is one of those areas where I think Fumoffu really improves the experience, since that’s where he first appeared.

In fact, I feel like watching Fumoffu before IV majorly improves the experience of the latter in general, even beyond the above-mentioned context.

Okay, thank you! Yeah I probably should've watched that first

More topics from this board

» Where do I continue? please tell me

RealityChanges - May 5

5 by ryoougi »»
May 7, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

73 by RealityChanges »»
May 5, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Pick the best girl!

bisikerim - May 27, 2018

8 by EvilGrin »»
Mar 11, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 8 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

35 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Feb 16, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 8, 8:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.