Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 22, 5:27 AM

Jul 2015
His voice actor talks with such a very specific high pitch that sounds nothing like his usual dialogue and monologue voice it fucking cracks me up everytime

I miss details like this. I really do.

Wheter accidental or not....
PLAE MY GAEM BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
Neapolitan Nightmares
May 22, 5:51 AM
Jan 2022
VanVeleca said:
His voice actor talks with such a very specific high pitch that sounds nothing like his usual dialogue and monologue voice it fucking cracks me up everytime

Death note is peak, you cant expect the same quality from other shows
May 22, 6:31 AM
Jun 2021
Haha, I completely agree! Light's innocent voice is so underrated, but it's actually what makes his character so unsettling. The way he talks about killing people in a completely nonchalant tone, but with this innocent and childlike voice, is just creepy. It's like he's trying to lull you into a false sense of security before he strikes. And I love how his voice actor, Mamoru Miyano, is able to bring out that sense of innocence in his voice. It's really impressive.
May 22, 7:57 AM
Oct 2020
Ristic17 said:
VanVeleca said:

you definitely can
May 22, 8:15 AM
Jan 2022
oeyuu_ said:
Ristic17 said:

you definitely can

you can, but from aot, steins gate, devilman crybaby, kaiji, naruto not from some average seasonal isekai anime
May 22, 8:19 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Ristic17
oeyuu_ said:
Ristic17 said:

you definitely can

you can, but from aot, steins gate, devilman crybaby, kaiji, naruto not from some average seasonal isekai anime
@Ristic17 nobody said anything about any isekai, calling naruto a peak show is crazy btw
May 22, 8:24 AM
Jan 2022
oeyuu_ said:
@Ristic17 nobody said anything about any isekai, calling naruto a peak show is crazy btw

i want to be different ahh peronality
May 22, 8:25 AM
Jan 2022
oeyuu_ said:

naruto has amazing writing and many other things, calling naruto mid is like saying AOT is mid
May 22, 8:38 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Ristic17
oeyuu_ said:

naruto has amazing writing and many other things, calling naruto mid is like saying AOT is mid
@Ristic17 cuz it is the same people that type "naruto is the best show in the world" mostly have tokyo ghoul in their favourites which says a lot
May 22, 8:53 AM
Jan 2022
"Calling naruto a peak show is wild", being best show of all time has nothing to do with that does show is peak or not. What im trying to say is that naruto is overhated and there is no reason to hate on it if you watched it. You said naruto is mid (u didnt but you got the point) and that has nothing to do with people who calls naruto the greatest show of all time
May 22, 8:55 AM
Jan 2022
Naruto has amazing :story, music, animation, voice acting, plot, plottwists, characters, backstorys, villains and many other things, theres not a single thing in naruto that you can call mid, beside fillers
May 22, 9:04 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to Ristic17
Naruto has amazing :story, music, animation, voice acting, plot, plottwists, characters, backstorys, villains and many other things, theres not a single thing in naruto that you can call mid, beside fillers
@Ristic17
@oeyuu_

Stop fucking fighting about Naruto
Neapolitan Nightmares
May 22, 9:09 AM
Mar 2022
"Father I want to go see the world" ahh voice
May 22, 9:10 AM
Mar 2022
Ristic17 said:
oeyuu_ said:

i want to be different ahh peronality

If bro thinks Naruto is peak bro's opinion is void😭
May 22, 9:11 AM
Mar 2022
Ristic17 said:

bro meatridin so hard😭
May 22, 10:05 AM
Oct 2021
Ristic17 said:
oeyuu_ said:

you definitely can

yeah those shows are great, except devilman crybaby, i didnt really like the story, and how it's all about killing and demons i think that's so generic and mediocre like i've seen similar animes like that before and the animation isnt very good. compared to death note that anime is lame, i'd take that out of that list and put code geass: lelouch of the rebellion and vinland saga.
May 22, 10:08 AM
Jan 2022
revivemejett said:
Ristic17 said:

yeah those shows are great, except devilman crybaby, i didnt really like the story, and how it's all about killing and demons i think that's so generic and mediocre like i've seen similar animes like that before and the animation isnt very good. compared to death note that anime is lame, i'd take that out of that list and put code geass: lelouch of the rebellion and vinland saga.

you missed the whole point of the show
May 22, 10:09 AM
Jan 2022
SakataGintoki20 said:
Ristic17 said:

bro meatridin so hard😭

name me one bad thing in naruto and why do you think its not peak anime (it is peak anime)
May 22, 10:18 AM
Oct 2021
Ristic17 said:
SakataGintoki20 said:

bro meatridin so hard😭

name me one bad thing in naruto and why do you think its not peak anime (it is peak anime)

bro, saying that it's peak anime is just like saying that one piece, black clover, bleach, fairytail, and other long azs shounen anime are also peak anime.
May 22, 10:20 AM
Jan 2022
revivemejett said:
Ristic17 said:

bro, saying that it's peak anime is just like saying that one piece, black clover, bleach, fairytail, and other long azs shounen anime are also peak anime.

so, anime cant be good if it have many episodes?
tf is that logic
May 22, 10:23 AM
Mar 2022
Ristic17 said:
SakataGintoki20 said:

bro meatridin so hard😭

it's a retarded anime😭,Plot Armor gallore,cringe ass speeches,it isn't about ninjas at all and it fuckin jumped the shark,not to mention one of their strongest scrolls was fuckin stolen by an orphan,it's mind numbing how a child managed to keep his anger repressed to not let the beast out,also it's really retarded how anyone in the village didn't even know he Was the 4th Kage's son,3rd Kage didn't take care of him and only left him to starve,he left a deranged maniac like Orochimaru get close to him without upping their security and then was surprised when they were dealt massive blows,not enough characters get spotlight or wither into oblivion,fights turn into a speech "You and I" ain't so different despite some of them would commit/have commited mass murder let some of them genocide,too much plot armor to save his ass,not to mention badly written female characters,the addition of aliens was retarded and the "plottwist" of Zetsu bein actually her lackey all along was unfuckin needed,their technology doesn't fuckin make sense for their world they live in,Hashirama cells bein used as sth to fill plot holes many tilmes before is mind numbing as well
May 22, 10:25 AM
Jan 2022
SakataGintoki20 said:
Ristic17 said:

it's a retarded anime😭,Plot Armor gallore,cringe ass speeches,it isn't about ninjas at all and it fuckin jumped the shark,not to mention one of their strongest scrolls was fuckin stolen by an orphan,it's mind numbing how a child managed to keep his anger repressed to not let the beast out,also it's really retarded how anyone in the village didn't even know he Was the 4th Kage's son,3rd Kage didn't take care of him and only left him to starve,he left a deranged maniac like Orochimaru get close to him without upping their security and then was surprised when they were dealt massive blows,not enough characters get spotlight or wither into oblivion,fights turn into a speech "You and I" ain't so different despite some of them would commit/have commited mass murder let some of them genocide,too much plot armor to save his ass,not to mention badly written female characters,the addition of aliens was retarded and the "plottwist" of Zetsu bein actually her lackey all along was unfuckin needed,their technology doesn't fuckin make sense for their world they live in,Hashirama cells bein used as sth to fill plot holes many tilmes before is mind numbing as well

"cringe ass speeches" i've seen enough, have a nice day
May 22, 10:26 AM
Oct 2021
Ristic17 said:
revivemejett said:

tf is that logic

No, what I'm saying is that it's just like the other Shounen anime I mentioned, all about fighting, and they have the same concept, which is so unoriginal.
May 22, 10:26 AM
Jan 2022
SakataGintoki20 said:
Ristic17 said:

"its not about ninjas" so you want to watch 700 episodes where they throw kunais and shurikens insted of leveling and making power system better
May 22, 10:28 AM
Jan 2022
revivemejett said:
Ristic17 said:

tf is that logic

No, what I'm saying is that it's just like the other Shounen anime I mentioned, all about fighting, and they have the same concept, which is so unoriginal.

yeah i agree, just like aot, berserk and monster its all about killing theres nothing good in it and concept is overused
May 22, 10:31 AM
Mar 2022
Ristic17 said:
SakataGintoki20 said:

"its not about ninjas" so you want to watch 700 episodes where they throw kunais and shurikens insted of leveling and making power system better

mfer they're supposed to be shinobis not another copy of dragon ball😭
May 22, 10:32 AM
Oct 2021
Ristic17 said:
revivemejett said:

yeah i agree, just like aot, berserk and monster its all about killing theres nothing good in it and concept is overused

nah aot has better plot and better conflicts and it's not all about fighting there.
May 22, 10:33 AM
Jan 2022
SakataGintoki20 said:
Ristic17 said:

nah you aint real person im wasting my time
May 22, 10:34 AM
Jan 2022
revivemejett said:
Ristic17 said:

nah aot has better plot and better conflicts and it's not all about fighting there.

same here, im wasting my time
May 22, 10:41 AM
Mar 2022
Ristic17 said:
SakataGintoki20 said:

nah you aint real person im wasting my time

Are you a fucking retard or sth?
May 22, 10:50 AM

Jul 2015
For fucks sake

Ladies, you're both pretty
Neapolitan Nightmares
May 22, 11:04 AM
best $30 i spent

Oct 2023
Is this a Death Note thread?
May 22, 11:42 AM
Oct 2021
Driz said:

yeah, supposed to be.
May 22, 12:14 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to Driz
@Driz it was a death note thread until I made fun of the biggest naruto fan of all time
May 22, 12:21 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to Ristic17
"Calling naruto a peak show is wild", being best show of all time has nothing to do with that does show is peak or not. What im trying to say is that naruto is overhated and there is no reason to hate on it if you watched it. You said naruto is mid (u didnt but you got the point) and that has nothing to do with people who calls naruto the greatest show of all time
@Ristic17 idk if it's overhated or not, sometimes I like to watch something bad but not terrible if it is overhated then I'm not suprised the whole premise plays out like if a child wrote the script
May 22, 5:16 PM
Mar 2022
oeyuu_ said:
@Ristic17 cuz it is the same people that type "naruto is the best show in the world" mostly have tokyo ghoul in their favourites which says a lot

I don’t think Naruto is the best show in the world, but however it is a funny coincidence that I have both in my top 10.
May 22, 10:29 PM

Oct 2020
Ristic17 said:
oeyuu_ said:

you definitely can

Dunno what you are on about but Kaiji is peak fr
May 22, 11:28 PM
Dec 2023
naruto isnt the best, but its quite good. I think no show can be more peak than attack on titan. Death note comes close. If there are big 3, then aot deserves its own spot on top. Death note also, the impact it left with just 37 episodes unlike hundreds of episodes of the big 3. About light's voice acting, that's the best voice acting i have ever seen. Eren's come come close but light's is just better.
May 28, 6:22 AM
Jun 2023
Ristic17 said:
VanVeleca said:

Death note is mid, and because of the overhype it’s more like ass. Shit story, shit writing, and bland 2 dimensional characters.
May 28, 12:46 PM

Jul 2015
Reply to wurmdog
Ristic17 said:
VanVeleca said:

Death note is mid, and because of the overhype it’s more like ass. Shit story, shit writing, and bland 2 dimensional characters.
@wurmdog this is bait
Neapolitan Nightmares

More topics from this board

» What detectives from other series do you think could solve the Kira case? ( 1 2 )

TheBlockernator - Jun 5

51 by _livinginutopia_ »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Death Note Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayrhandros - Apr 18, 2007

124 by N_Erwann »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Death Note Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayrhandros - Apr 11, 2007

124 by N_Erwann »»
Yesterday, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

itainteazy - Apr 4, 2007

399 by N_Erwann »»
Yesterday, 9:18 AM

» Does anyone find the post time-skip story kind of...bad?

VanVeleca - May 24

41 by Absurdo_N »»
Jun 13, 1:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.