40.9%
Kiruru Kill Me
22.7%
22 votes
May 19, 5:54 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007

Sono Otoko, Amatou ni Tsuki
Eight stories about Jean-Louis, a lawyer living in Paris, who loves chocolate. An est em title.

Moteki
In the vast metropolis of Tokyo, 20-year-old Yukiyo Fujimoto has resigned himself to a loveless life. He is only a temporary worker with no dreams, aspirations, or expectations whatsoever. Yukiyo finds himself coming into sudden contact with various women he has known from the past: Natsuki Komiyama, an unrequited love; Aki Doi, a crush from a previous job; Itsuka Nakashiba, a friend he had shown interest in; and Naoko Hayashida, a former delinquent classmate whose behavior charms and intrigues him.

Remembering a similar occurrence of events happening to an acquaintance, Yukiyo begins to wonder whether it's finally time for his "moteki," a period of time in a person's life when they suddenly and inexplicably become greatly attractive to their romantic interests. Said to happen only a few times in one's life, Yukiyo finds himself incentivized to chase after love with a vigor he had never felt in his life before. Will the luckless Yukiyo finally find the exciting and fulfilling romance he had given up on?

Kiruru Kill Me
Aoi Nemo is a big-ticket businessman whose face has appeared on all the magazines, and there's a price on his head. Coming to collect is Akaumi Kiruru, an assassin as deadly as she is beautiful. But the person who requested the hit was Aoi himself! From the moment he laid eyes on her, Aoi fell for this femme fatale, and he'll do whatever it takes to spend more time with her: even if it means risking his own life. Don't miss this zany comedy about losing your head over love!

BrandJun 1, 5:14 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 19, 5:55 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
I read Sono Otoko, Amatou ni Tsuki at some point because I've read most est em titles but I honestly don't remember anything about this one.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» June 2024 - Moteki

Brand - Jun 1

1 by fatcatballs »»
Jun 5, 8:43 PM

» May 2024 - Nicola no Oyururi Makai Kikou [Nicola Traveling Around the Demons' World]

Brand - May 5

0 by Brand »»
May 5, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Vote for the Hidden Gem of Manga - May 2024

Brand - Apr 21

0 by Brand »»
Apr 21, 4:32 PM

Sticky: » Suggest a Hidden Gem of the Month! ( 1 2 3 4 )

Brand - May 2, 2017

181 by Mr_Libra »»
Apr 8, 10:06 AM

» April 2024 - Believers

Brand - Apr 3

0 by Brand »»
Apr 3, 6:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.