Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 8, 5:45 AM
Apr 2024
has anyone read the manga and knows for sure if he really did lose his memory? and also if he did, how?

i've only watched the anime but it seems like it's ptsd or something, so it could be that he was hit in the head during practice as his head was bandaged in ep1, also probably by haruka?
May 8, 7:36 AM
Apr 2019
Tidiii said:
has anyone read the manga and knows for sure if he really did lose his memory? and also if he did, how?

Jun 21, 2:19 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to curiousbear
Tidiii said:

@curiousbear Do the others find out that he has dissociative identity disorder?
Jun 21, 8:02 PM
Apr 2019
Reply to Solis_Sea
@curiousbear Do the others find out that he has dissociative identity disorder?
Yes! Or rather, after Kaname became aware of it, they talked about it and the General does make occasional appearances later on in the series.
Yesterday, 2:39 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to curiousbear
Yes! Or rather, after Kaname became aware of it, they talked about it and the General does make occasional appearances later on in the series.
@curiousbear Does the manga have english translation upto date?
Yesterday, 3:03 PM
Apr 2019
Reply to MegamiRem
@curiousbear Does the manga have english translation upto date?
@MegamiRem Nope.

On a side note, I do maintain a site called Boukyaku Battery Data Book which contains spoilers until the latest chapter, and where I post summaries of the latest chapter every time it is released. The site contents is primarily focused on the manga, with one page for the anime adaptation so that folks can look up the correlation of the anime episodes with the manga chapter counterpart.

PS: I started the project after the anime started so there's still much to be done in terms of filling up the blank between this anime and the latest chapter in Japan. Hopefully when the second season (*crosses fingers*) airs, it'll all be done.
Yesterday, 3:20 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to curiousbear
@MegamiRem Nope.

On a side note, I do maintain a site called Boukyaku Battery Data Book which contains spoilers until the latest chapter, and where I post summaries of the latest chapter every time it is released. The site contents is primarily focused on the manga, with one page for the anime adaptation so that folks can look up the correlation of the anime episodes with the manga chapter counterpart.

PS: I started the project after the anime started so there's still much to be done in terms of filling up the blank between this anime and the latest chapter in Japan. Hopefully when the second season (*crosses fingers*) airs, it'll all be done.
@curiousbear I see, hoping it'll be picked up by mangaplus as I want to read it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 25

33 by MegamiRem »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 18

19 by MegamiRem »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11

41 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4

25 by MegamiRem »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21

20 by MegamiRem »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.