Forum Settings
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 8:20 AM

Oct 2017
Chizuru's expressions were so cute. She's looking forward to it. Ofc Mami's here and she looks as dead as ever.
Apr 23, 8:48 AM
Oct 2019

Me at the end of this chapter
Apr 23, 11:06 AM
Mar 2024
That rat Mami is here
Apr 25, 11:56 AM

Jul 2021
page 5 :
- main b!tch : wimpy simp , you scared me , because your ugly disgusting face suddenly popped out of your room .

page 7 :
- simp : 9 AM ? THAT IS EARLY . the goddess-sama is an early bird . i have to praise her and worship her .
- me : ????? are you stupid ? the early birds wake up at 1 AM , not 9 AM .

- simp : our "date" will be at 2 weeks , 3 weeks or 4 weeks later , but the weather forecast says it will rain during our date .
- are you stupid ? you really believe the weather forecast ? you think it can really predict the future ? i dont even believe the weather forecast of tomorrow , let alone of 4 weeks later .

- main b!tch : im looking forward to the "date" , because im a gold-digging b!tch . during the date , i can eat free foods , drink free drinks , play free games , spend the money in your wallet .

last page :

the ex-girl-friend , mami .

now , what is her role in this manga ? she dont want to ruin the life-s of main b!tch and wimpy simp anymore , so what will she do in the next chapters ?

she HATES her arranged fiance , so maybe in the next chapter , she will use a bomb to destroy him and destroy joypolis , and ruin the future date of main b!tch and wimpy simp , lol .

or at least , ex-girl-friend will bloodily stab and kill her fiance , lol .
daywithoutgamesApr 25, 12:15 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Apr 25, 8:49 PM
Jul 2022
daywithoutgames said:
page 5 :
- main b!tch : wimpy simp , you scared me , because your ugly disgusting face suddenly popped out of your room .

page 7 :
- simp : 9 AM ? THAT IS EARLY . the goddess-sama is an early bird . i have to praise her and worship her .
- me : ????? are you stupid ? the early birds wake up at 1 AM , not 9 AM .

- simp : our "date" will be at 2 weeks , 3 weeks or 4 weeks later , but the weather forecast says it will rain during our date .
- are you stupid ? you really believe the weather forecast ? you think it can really predict the future ? i dont even believe the weather forecast of tomorrow , let alone of 4 weeks later .

- main b!tch : im looking forward to the "date" , because im a gold-digging b!tch . during the date , i can eat free foods , drink free drinks , play free games , spend the money in your wallet .

last page :

the ex-girl-friend , mami .

now , what is her role in this manga ? she dont want to ruin the life-s of main b!tch and wimpy simp anymore , so what will she do in the next chapters ?

she HATES her arranged fiance , so maybe in the next chapter , she will use a bomb to destroy him and destroy joypolis , and ruin the future date of main b!tch and wimpy simp , lol .

or at least , ex-girl-friend will bloodily stab and kill her fiance , lol .

gold digger? chizu plays hard to get, but kazuya barely has enough money to pay rent LMAO, she could literally pick ANY other guy yet she's willing to give this loser a chance. I think you reflect yourself on this loser ahh.
Apr 25, 8:50 PM
Jul 2022
How many more ch until date fr
Apr 25, 11:21 PM
Jun 2023
Only rated this 4 because the mf bitch is back to ruin the plot once again. Ffs she shouldn't be featured in the next chap and butt in on the date, fuck mami
May 10, 4:08 AM
May 2024
Same here, I agree with you.
May 17, 8:14 AM

Feb 2019
Chizuru was quite cute when she said she was looking forward to the date.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 330 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 21

4 by Juceez »»
May 22, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 329 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 14

2 by yoslina »»
May 21, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 305 Discussion

Kuzu_Yarou - Nov 7, 2023

18 by Catalano »»
May 18, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 325 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

7 by Shikkakku »»
May 13, 7:07 PM

» Attack on titan reference/crossover?

Hickykissy - May 12

2 by Alexioos95 »»
May 12, 2:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.