Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 4:43 PM

Jul 2015
Seriously, aside from the comments raging about the ending of Tokyo revengers, I've seen a lot of comparisons between this and Boruto which...I was not expecting? Like ever? Because a lot of people really, really, REALLY dislike Boruto (both as a series and character) so seeing people defend it now is making me wonder just how much it takes inspiration/rips off
PLAE MY GAEM BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
Neapolitan Nightmares
Apr 11, 6:53 PM
Nov 2020
VanVeleca said:
Seriously, aside from the comments raging about the ending of Tokyo revengers, I've seen a lot of comparisons between this and Boruto which...I was not expecting? Like ever? Because a lot of people really, really, REALLY dislike Boruto (both as a series and character) so seeing people defend it now is making me wonder just how much it takes inspiration/rips off

Because a large majority of Western anime and manga “fans” are genuinely some of the dumbest and most toxic people on Earth
Apr 12, 11:25 AM

Dec 2022
what the first comment said
Apr 14, 3:57 PM
Mar 2020
RynoSwagman said:
VanVeleca said:

Because a large majority of Western anime and manga “fans” are genuinely some of the dumbest and most toxic people on Earth

no lies detected there
Apr 14, 6:18 PM
Dec 2020
Twitter trolls are calling it copy because of the MC’s arm design which doesn’t make any sense since boruto isn’t even the first series to do this.
In fact none of the series in manga industry came up with this idea, all of these concepts are just inspired by Buddhist mythology. Wakui’s previous works had bunch of Buddhist elements in them too, so it’s not a surprise for this one to have as well. (These shonen fanboys really need some cultural education)
Apr 14, 8:04 PM

Oct 2015
Boruto is good now vro
Get with the program
They're rewriting history because now Boruto is doing the best plot ever so now everything is a Boruto ripoff and bad
New savior of shounen bro

Serious answer
Yes anime fans are retarded
Nothing new
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Apr 16, 2:44 PM
Negator

Mar 2022
Because Boruto fans want to feel like the series has influence within media, so they’ll grasp at tattoos/body markings as a reason why a series is inspired by/ripped off from Boruto. I’ve really only seen the comparison from Boruto fans, but idk it could be from others as well

More topics from this board

Poll: » Negai no Astro Chapter 7 Discussion

AbstractBlue - Jun 2

2 by Shironasu »»
Jun 4, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Negai no Astro Chapter 6 Discussion

AbstractBlue - May 26

4 by Shironasu »»
May 31, 2:57 AM

Poll: » Negai no Astro Chapter 5 Discussion

AbstractBlue - May 19

9 by Tamer2002 »»
May 22, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Negai no Astro Chapter 4 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 12

8 by Tamer2002 »»
May 22, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Negai no Astro Chapter 3 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 28

9 by Chufal »»
Apr 29, 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.