Forum Settings
Forums

Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 7:49 AM
Seasonal watcher

Oct 2017
Looks like Kiska sword skill got upgraded! Never expected I'd see a naked Judith, but I ain't complaining :-) She even asked to sleep with him and asked if he wanted to see her naked again... Say yes, Kiska!

There goes Judith!
Jesse-kunApr 6, 3:34 PM
Mar 13, 5:34 PM
May 2014
Reply to Jesse-kun
Looks like Kiska sword skill got upgraded! Never expected I'd see a naked Judith, but I ain't complaining :-) She even asked to sleep with him and asked if he wanted to see her naked again... Say yes, Kiska!

There goes Judith!
@Jesse-kun he should save before any plot dialog lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 3:57 PM
Nov 2019
Things are heating up! Curious if he ends up getting bit or something of that sort.
Mar 23, 11:37 AM

Jan 2023
A yandere has appeared!
Mar 24, 4:25 PM
May 2020
damn, went straight back to reality in the end there wth
Mar 24, 5:29 PM
Aug 2017
Best plot twist in years
Apr 7, 6:51 AM

Sep 2015
oh no it takes quite a while for each chapter to come out, i really liked the plot twist at the end lol
Apr 8, 12:36 AM

Mar 2018
BROOOOOOOO WTFFFFFF... That Ageha B said to never get involved with her again and then she straight mercs Judith because he listened to what she said. smh can't win with this one ffs. She even said she was fine being 2nd.....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 7:46 PM
Feb 2021
SHE'S FUCKING BACK! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 18 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 27

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Aug 27, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 17 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 29

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jul 29, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 16 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 20

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jul 20, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 14 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 6

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Jun 19, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 15 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jun 8

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jun 8, 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.