Forums
New
Jun 3, 2010 3:03 AM
Jan 2008
Who is your favorite character?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 6, 2010 11:26 AM
Jul 2010
Gotta go with Santa on this one. I cannot say I'm a big Sakuya fan, except for the time near the end of the TV series when he makes that big speech at the Dome concert, asking his fans' blessing on his relationship with Aine. That was the moment I knew he was a changed person.

I can't help finding Atsuro somewhat likeable too. He is the kid I would trust enough to hire for any kind of job one would typically hire a high school student for. Santa is the kid I would love to have in my class (I am a teacher) as he would liven it up for sure -- only I'd be afraid that he would fail. "Baka boy" he may be, but he is all heart, and never comes short of saying what he really thinks. (Well, almost never -- he did try lying to Yumi once as I recall, but failed hard.)

Towa leaves me cold, though he fulfills an important function, and the show would be noticeably diminished without him. Yuki shines the most when interacting with his father, in my opinion. His father has some exceedingly important lines that one must be careful not to miss.

The members of the girl band Atsuro encounters early on in the anime are also likeable, as is the anime version of Yumi, Santa's once-and-possibly-again girlfriend. Atsuro's sister Yuuka -- and in the anime she is his full sibling by blood, not a stepsister -- is also fun to watch.

The Japanese cowboy dude with the heavy Kansai accent is also a fun character to watch. He really enjoys what he does, although I can hardly understand a word he says.

I notice I could have voted for Daisuke, the guitarist and leader of the band e.mu. I will be getting to know him much better (and probably making some things up as I go along) as I'm just beginning to plan a doujinshi continuing the story where the TV series leaves off, from the perspective of e.mu rather than of Lucifer.

There, now you know what the "personal agenda" I mentioned elsewhere is. :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Poll: Lucifer

GothicLust - Sep 2, 2008

3 by Azmarie »»
Sep 13, 2012 5:44 PM

» Plot summaries, anime episodes 1-4 (SPOILER WARNING)

R86 - Jul 10, 2010

3 by R86 »»
Jul 12, 2010 2:40 PM

» Anime discussion- episode 2 *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

GothicLust - Jul 7, 2010

1 by R86 »»
Jul 8, 2010 7:22 AM

» lyrics

GothicLust - May 1, 2010

1 by R86 »»
Jul 6, 2010 12:11 PM

» music

GothicLust - May 1, 2010

1 by R86 »»
Jul 6, 2010 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.