Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2023 2:17 AM
Oct 2021
So I have read 6 volumes so far. Here is what is the story about since not a lot of people know it.
Basically Avan is going on an adventure to defeat Hadlar. He soon meets other people like Leira, Matoriv and Brokeena(initially seen in volume 1 and joins them in volume 6). He is also learning his technique Avan Strash while on his way. He learnt Earth Slash in the first volume, Wave Slash in the third volume and Air Slash in the volume 5 but he wasn't able to master the technique of Air Slash in volume 6. There is also some backstories for the main characters and the one they focus on the most is Matoriv. In volume 5, we are able to see the place where Matoriv trained when he was young. I don't want to spoil much because this volume is the best one and it is really good. Volume 6 is the arc where Avan uses The Secret Spell of Frozen Time. In the last 2 chapters of the volume is aftermath of Avan sealing himself and Hadlar. We were able to see characters like Mystvearn, Dark King Vearn, Baran, Soala and unexpectedly, Crocodine in the end. I think he is going to save Hadlar there. I think the villains in this series are kinda meh. But main cast are done really well, especially Matoriv. Reminds me a lot from Popp.

Can't wait for the next volume to come out in Taiwan.
SOSYBOIOct 13, 2023 2:21 AM
May 4, 9:07 PM

Dec 2013
Glad this is finally getting a eng translation fanlated at least up to 20
I shall destroy and hate mankind

More topics from this board

» Manga entering a new arc after hadlar's defeat.

SOSYBOI - Apr 19

1 by Zakception »»
Apr 22, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken - Yuusha Avan to Gokuen no Maou Chapter 5 Discussion

DragonKnight92 - Jul 23, 2022

1 by thepath »»
Mar 12, 2023 7:17 AM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken - Yuusha Avan to Gokuen no Maou Chapter 3 Discussion

DragonKnight92 - Jan 2, 2022

2 by jyagan0 »»
Apr 23, 2022 1:03 AM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken - Yuusha Avan to Gokuen no Maou Chapter 4 Discussion

DragonKnight92 - Jan 2, 2022

0 by DragonKnight92 »»
Jan 2, 2022 3:28 AM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken - Yuusha Avan to Gokuen no Maou Chapter 2 Discussion

DragonKnight92 - Apr 14, 2021

5 by AcePlex_18 »»
Oct 16, 2021 8:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.