Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2023 5:16 PM
Apr 2018
Here goes the fight with strong opponents. Mo Fan had quite a tough time with her, although he won. 
The new enemies shown in the end. 
Maybe the competition with top 10, and the face of this new enemy will be shown in 7th season. Hopefully it shouldn't take long. 

7/10 
Thanks!
Aug 12, 2023 1:55 AM

Jun 2021
Watched last episode, was pretty good. Girl quit faster than I thought. She didn’t put much of a fight actually. Seriously need that frost girl back from season 1, as she has the impression of the main waifu and the snake sensei.

Last scene with that cliffhanger, they really know how to get us hooked and to look forward to season 7. I also hope it comes sooner.
Yandere_@lover
Aug 12, 2023 5:03 AM
Jan 2017
OP_Rider said:
Watched last episode, was pretty good. Girl quit faster than I thought. She didn’t put much of a fight actually. Seriously need that frost girl back from season 1, as she has the impression of the main waifu and the snake sensei.

Last scene with that cliffhanger, they really know how to get us hooked and to look forward to season 7. I also hope it comes sooner.
Apart from her fire skills when you can deal with the psychic element she's pretty much useless, I doubt all of the students in this university combined have a fraction of Mos combat experience.

I am little disappointed from this season, It had to air August last year but they delayed it, was not worth the wait. Compared to previous seasons this season felt like one big filler.
Aug 12, 2023 9:43 AM
Aug 2020
maybe the best episode of this season for me

they are finally getting serious for the last episode of the S6...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Aug 12, 2023 12:18 PM

Jun 2021
YanekaXD said:
I doubt all of the students in this university combined have a fraction of Mos combat experience.
Compared to previous seasons this season felt like one big filler.

Well ummm, not really. Mo Fan is still not strong enough to take down the whole school together like in season 3 (when he took down all of them at once). You did saw him fighting top 100 and became tired. He's getting strong slowly since all of the mages are intermediate level. He wanted to get into top ten faster only because he could get better facilities (like equipment, better armor and fire baby's growth). But if you're talking only about experience maybe you are right. Also what I heard was he is weak compared to the other worldly beings in this series in future.

I agree with you that this season did feel like a filler, only useful info was he got his daughter (fire fairy), rather than having 12 episodes they should've made a movie on this.
OP_RiderAug 12, 2023 12:26 PM
Yandere_@lover
Aug 12, 2023 1:33 PM
Jan 2017
OP_Rider said:
YanekaXD said:
I doubt all of the students in this university combined have a fraction of Mos combat experience.
Compared to previous seasons this season felt like one big filler.

Well ummm, not really. Mo Fan is still not strong enough to take down the whole school together like in season 3 (when he took down all of them at once). You did saw him fighting top 100 and became tired. He's getting strong slowly since all of the mages are intermediate level. He wanted to get into top ten faster only because he could get better facilities (like equipment, better armor and fire baby's growth). But if you're talking only about experience maybe you are right.  Also what I heard was he is weak compared to the other worldly beings in this series in future.

I agree with you that this season did feel like a filler, only useful info was he got his daughter (fire fairy), rather than having 12 episodes they should've made a movie on this.
Only from experience stand point.

Of course he is a lot weaker than a worldly being, he had only few years time to train from ground zero, if it was not for the eel necklace his life would have been more hellish.

I doubt they will ever adapt it all from the manga sadly, well no one knows with the AI progress in the next 5-10 years or about 3 more seasons. I would love to see more of Mo Fan destroying Black Order scrubs.
Aug 14, 2023 1:36 AM

May 2020
Damn, she appeased the Spirit Wolf, and made it into a dog. 

Seems like next season would be on World University competition. Xiao Hou is in trouble.
Aug 19, 2023 11:32 AM

Apr 2020
This season was one of the weaker ones but not awful.
5/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Aug 23, 2023 2:06 AM
Oct 2021
Pretty boring season ngl.
Hopefully season 7 will be better lol
Aug 25, 2023 11:14 AM
May 2019
ZER0PT said:
This season was one of the weaker ones but not awful.
5/10.
anime successfully fucked up entire novel =(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi VI Episode 6 Discussion

otakuweek - Jun 26, 2023

3 by StateofOhayo »»
Yesterday, 11:24 PM

» Is this popular ?

Bruh-__- - Aug 11, 2021

21 by satyamkumar4005 »»
Dec 19, 2023 4:48 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi VI Episode 11 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Jul 31, 2023

6 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 14, 2023 12:55 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi VI Episode 10 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Jul 28, 2023

8 by PuNSama »»
Jul 30, 2023 7:36 AM

» Why is it still marked as currently airing?

hKonata - Jul 22, 2023

2 by hKonata »»
Jul 23, 2023 1:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.