Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2023 4:55 AM

Jun 2021
It bothers me way too much. I enjoy reading stories that combine several genres, especially if it's about romance so I was thrilled to watch
Before arguing that this manhwa is not a romance manhwa, ponder why the author left so many hints pointing to the development of a romance subplot in the first place. We witness
Okay, sometimes this occurs even in real life, I remarked, and the manhwa had a long way to go, so I shrugged and went on. Following that, there emerged traces of romance between
There's no logical reason for why he dropped it. I believe this is an excellent example of why you shouldn't include romance in every story if you're not going to give readers a definite and satisfactory wrap up.

I still rated it an 8 because of its uniqueness and exceptional story.
Bard_ErenJul 18, 2023 5:58 AM
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Jul 18, 2023 5:50 AM

Apr 2021
I liked the story but yes there are a lot of points that I would like to be touched, after finishing the main subject they should have closed the other subjects, just like solo leveling did.

Jul 18, 2023 6:19 AM

Jun 2021
blood898pt said:
I liked the story but yes there are a lot of points that I would like to be touched, after finishing the main subject they should have closed the other subjects, just like solo leveling did.

I'm with you on that, the author should have written a few more chapters to conclude his work's other areas. I may sound like a douchebag, but this feels not conclusive enough for my tastes. Let's hope he at least writes some afterstory just focusing on human relationships, just like Solo Leveling did, even though it's a fat chance to happen :/
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

More topics from this board

» what the hell, the quality is insane for a webcomic

Neostorm-X - Nov 27, 2022

3 by XDZO »»
Apr 27, 2023 10:45 AM

» chapters are incorrect, there are 214-215 chapters not 111

Neostorm-X - Nov 28, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Jan 8, 2023 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.