Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2023 7:00 PM
Oct 2018
As I have just now finished reading the raws of this manga, I'll try to answer questions about it to the best of my ability. I have wrote 110 in the topic title but if we count the after story as well it becomes 111. 

Other than the question answering, I want to write my feelings about this manga as well. I really liked where this manga was going, I started it because I thought it would be a fun story and all along that line but ohh boy was I wrong...

Sure throughout the series the "fun" was there all along, but after a certain point things started to go a bit deep as more people started to do what they thought was best to do for their loved one, Keisuke as a character really showed the most development out of all characters with how he slowly came to grips with himself while being surrounded by all the different moral points... 

There are more things I would like to address to but as I don't want to lenghten this no more, all I will say as last words are that I hope someone will take an interest in this manga series after the anime comes out and more people will be able to find this series out.
Jun 8, 2023 11:04 AM
May 2023
Is there a “happy” ending, does it end the same way the live action adaptation end? Or does the father move on and marry his coworker
Jul 2, 2023 9:51 AM
Oct 2018
Bucephalus1706 said:
Is there a “happy” ending, does it end the same way the live action adaptation end? Or does the father move on and marry his coworker
I just checked the live action for it, the ending seems to be original. The story basically goes like this:

-The family comes back after the fishing trip (current translations are kinda here)
-Takae loses her selfness (memory loss)
-All is anxious, the husband goes around looking for an explanation behind her wife's "reincarnation"
-Theorizes about the whole situation (it turns out to be that)
-Takae's memories came back, she herself finds another "reincarnated" and solves her own situation
-Husband also now set on his theory, it is all bound to "regrets", her wife having left her family regretted it, while the kid she possessed wanted to "die". Thus Takae "possessing" rather than "possessing".
-Husband really struggles with himself to come to terms with himself and his daughter for the "right thing to do", explains the situation and asks the co-worker to "fake a marriage so Takae can pass on without regrets"
-She does after some dramatic stuff and preparation.

I think there was a timeskip as well around 10 years in future, husband is fishing (probably his new hobby or to keep himself sane). Daughter also suffered a lot as her father did, but now married to his sweatheart and lives with them.

This is quite a summary btw so if you find yourself thinking "there is no order to this thing", I skipped some unnecessary parts :P
Aug 20, 2023 6:46 AM

Apr 2017
PunpunPunpun said:
Bucephalus1706 said:
I just checked the live action for it, the ending seems to be original. The story basically goes like this:

-The family comes back after the fishing trip (current translations are kinda here)
-All is anxious, the husband goes around looking for an explanation behind her wife's "reincarnation"
-Takae's memories came back, she herself finds another "reincarnated" and solves her own situation
-Husband also now set on his theory, it is all bound to "regrets", her wife having left her family regretted it, while the kid she possessed wanted to "die". Thus Takae "possessing" rather than "possessing".
-Husband really struggles with himself to come to terms with himself and his daughter for the "right thing to do", explains the situation and asks the co-worker to "fake a marriage so Takae can pass on without regrets"

I think there was a timeskip as well around 10 years in future, husband is fishing (probably his new hobby or to keep himself sane). Daughter also suffered a lot as her father did, but now married to his sweatheart and lives with them.

This is quite a summary btw so if you find yourself thinking "there is no order to this thing", I skipped some unnecessary parts :P
Is there no team translating this right now? everywhere the last chapter translated seems to be 56.
Aug 20, 2023 7:07 AM
Oct 2018
Kirito_online said:
PunpunPunpun said:

Is there no team translating this right now? everywhere the last chapter translated seems to be 56.
Sadly not that I know of, most of the scanlations seems to be enamored with series with trashiest settings of isekai and translate those :d
Aug 20, 2023 7:09 AM

Apr 2017
PunpunPunpun said:
Kirito_online said:
Sadly not that I know of, most of the scanlations seems to be enamored with series with trashiest settings of isekai and translate those :d
i guess it makes sense they'd translate those, isekai is a very popular genre especially nowadays
Oct 31, 2023 12:28 PM

May 2015
Seriously, I can't take tear jerking series like this.... It can instantly make me fall into depression. I read the entire manga and the ending really broke my heart... honest chapter 108 and 109 are already very tough for me... chapter 110 broke me... But deep in my heart I wish and hope that the part where
harunochanOct 31, 2023 7:23 PM
Haruno Yukinoshita best girl
Apr 13, 12:02 AM

Jul 2013
Honestly, 7.xx on MAL is a travesty.

the series is extremely good.
With plethora of life lessons in it!

I'll probably not watch the anime since I doubt it would be a faithful adaptation of this series.
But, hope it will come out great!

----

Btw, Mayori married Keisuke?
shuffle_017Apr 13, 12:34 AM
Apr 24, 11:53 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to shuffle_017
Honestly, 7.xx on MAL is a travesty.

the series is extremely good.
With plethora of life lessons in it!

I'll probably not watch the anime since I doubt it would be a faithful adaptation of this series.
But, hope it will come out great!

----

Btw, Mayori married Keisuke?
@shuffle_017 rather giving you answer I do suggest you to read , it's fully translated now
Apr 25, 6:37 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to NaughtySempai
@shuffle_017 rather giving you answer I do suggest you to read , it's fully translated now
@NaughtySempai yup, finished reading this series last week.

very good read! <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Chapter 112 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Apr 24

0 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 24, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Chapter 111 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Apr 24

0 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 24, 11:58 AM

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Chapter 109 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Apr 24

0 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 24, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Chapter 108 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Apr 24

0 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 24, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Chapter 42 Discussion

E_Creator - Mar 19

0 by E_Creator »»
Mar 19, 1:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.