Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2023 12:54 PM

Jul 2022
Very very interesting chapter!! Honestly, it might be my new favorite one, but honestly I say that every time I read a new one.

The concept of manga characters coming to life, especially regarding Rohan, is extremely intriguing. Rohan mentions that it isn't the first time this has happened, which is probably a reference to Bohemian Rhapsody... hopefully one day we see a chapter or episode showing Rohan dealing with that. 
The mentioning of Milagro Man was also really funny, makes the continuity between the two main JoJo universes a lot more connected, but it probably isn't meant to mean much.

I really enjoyed this chapter because there was a lot of action. A lot of these Short Stories have been very tame with the action, but Rohan fighting this swamp monster using actual JoJo logic was very very fun to read. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kishibe Rohan Tanpen Shousetsushuu Chapter 9 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Green_Giorno »»
Oct 3, 2023 4:43 PM

Poll: » Kishibe Rohan Tanpen Shousetsushuu Chapter 12 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Jul 8, 2023

0 by Green_Giorno »»
Jul 8, 2023 3:50 PM

Poll: » Kishibe Rohan Tanpen Shousetsushuu Chapter 2 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Nov 6, 2022

3 by shad3_ »»
Jun 26, 2023 10:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.