Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2023 10:22 AM

Oct 2017
Jirou became possessive all of a sudden, nice.
Jan 5, 2023 10:30 AM
Jun 2017
It's good to change but Jirou please don't be toxic
Jan 5, 2023 1:53 PM
Jun 2021
Ok, Never tell a woman she can't wear something because it's too sexy. Even if they are your girlfriend, That's controlling and not cool. Use a little tact if you really don't want them to wear it. In this case explain why you feel uncomfortable if she wears it, which would be a confession. Good thing Akari is able to see what his intentions were.
Jan 5, 2023 4:57 PM
Nov 2022
Ewww, THE ABANDONED abandoned us. Who are the people that took their place and why do I not like their translation? Great chapter thought
Jan 5, 2023 5:57 PM
Dec 2022
Rev_Aster said:
Ewww, THE ABANDONED abandoned us. Who are the people that took their place and why do I not like their translation? Great chapter thought
cuz they put less effort into it… look at page 9 on chapter 56 for example, they didn’t even bother redrawing it and just put a white square over it, personally i have no problem with it and i find it funny af but i can see why other people don’t like it.
THE ABANDONED have been quite slow with the last three chapters, falling about 2 months behind the Brazilian or Vietnamese groups, so even tho they have done an amazing job up to chapter 54.5 i think that buubu_ijou (the new guy, who isn’t affiliated with any group so far) came in clutch.
Jan 5, 2023 11:58 PM

Nov 2016
after 55 chapters has jirou finally wake up his idea? well who knows
Jan 6, 2023 11:50 PM

Jul 2021
really short chapter compared to the previous ones
Jan 8, 2023 10:09 AM
Jul 2020
Twitter won't approve this 💀
Jan 10, 2023 3:03 PM

Dec 2020
Can someone please tell me what’s the release schedule for this?
Jan 10, 2023 9:06 PM
Jan 2014
Barrycade said:

I thought so too. I wonder why. This is still monthly right?
Jan 11, 2023 12:14 AM

Jul 2021
HarmonicDX said:
Barrycade said:

I thought so too. I wonder why. This is still monthly right?
I guess it's because of the new year and stuff, they are just taking a little break, but still this chapter felt like a bonus/special chapter rather than a actual chapter
Jan 11, 2023 7:00 PM

May 2022
It's all over but the confession. Let's go!
Jan 12, 2023 7:29 PM
Oct 2021
I feel the end approaching...🥹
Jan 12, 2023 11:32 PM

Jun 2015
rocketpuppys said:
Ok, Never tell a woman she can't wear something because it's too sexy. Even if they are your girlfriend, That's controlling and not cool. Use a little tact if you really don't want them to wear it. In this case explain why you feel uncomfortable if she wears it, which would be a confession. Good thing Akari is able to see what his intentions were.

IMO there's a difference between asking vs. coercing/forcing someone. but ngl jirou was a little forceful in this chapter :'( 
Jan 13, 2023 6:41 AM

Dec 2009
Wow, immediately changed my mind about Jirou, who do you think you are telling Akari what to wear, how dare you.
Jan 14, 2023 3:13 PM

Apr 2013
I just read this entire manga in a day. I don't think I"ve ever been this excited about a manga before. I think we need to wait to see how Jirou's actions pan out. I'm an adult married man, so from my perspective telling your partner how you feel about what they're wearing is a little different and delivery matters more than anything. I do think that Jirou and Akari will be the end game relationship of this manga though. 
Jan 15, 2023 8:53 AM
May 2021
I like how the MC is finally showing signs of maturity and is growing naturally.
Jan 20, 2023 9:29 PM

Oct 2021
very short chapter and author is taking break next month which probably means that ending is near.
Jan 23, 2023 7:48 AM
Dec 2020
When will episode 58 drop to web
Jan 23, 2023 9:40 AM

May 2009
Finished the anime, continued reading to find out this is still publishing. Rip. I do really like it though imma wait this one out for a bit :c I cant deal with publishing ahhhh
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Feb 18, 2023 1:57 AM
Aug 2013
I dislike both Jirou and Akari ... 

I wish Shiori will win at the end -- but unfortunately childhood friend always loses
Feb 20, 2023 3:36 PM

Feb 2019
lol mfs seething about jiro not wanting akari to go out looking like a thot, you can tell who for the streets in these comments.
Feb 20, 2023 3:37 PM

Feb 2019
jondoom said:
I just read this entire manga in a day. I don't think I"ve ever been this excited about a manga before. I think we need to wait to see how Jirou's actions pan out. I'm an adult married man, so from my perspective telling your partner how you feel about what they're wearing is a little different and delivery matters more than anything. I do think that Jirou and Akari will be the end game relationship of this manga though. 
nice to see a grown employed and married man perspective. excellent take brother.
Mar 4, 2023 3:47 AM
Jan 2021
UaEfAlCoN83 said:

I wish Shiori will win at the end -- but unfortunately childhood friend always loses

It’s pretty obvious Shiori isn’t going to win. I was really hoping there’d at least be an arc where they switched partners. Even if it was temporary and they switched back after. Just wanted her to have her moment
Mar 4, 2023 12:57 PM
Aug 2013
ViciousAnime_ said:
UaEfAlCoN83 said:

It’s pretty obvious Shiori isn’t going to win. I was really hoping there’d at least be an arc where they switched partners. Even if it was temporary and they switched back after. Just wanted her to have her moment

I know --- there is a rule followed by all rom com authors: the main female character always wins.

Akari is selfish! She loved Miami and promised to help Jirou but then once it didn't work out for her she changed her love target immediately.
Shiori loved Jirou for years but Jirou is an idiot who incorrectly interprets what people say.

I hope the author will write two heroine routes, though I know it will never happen.

I guess I will write my own spin off LOL
Mar 16, 2023 3:03 PM

Dec 2016
Typical romance.
Mar 19, 2023 7:39 AM
Nov 2022
UaEfAlCoN83 said:
ViciousAnime_ said:

I know --- there is a rule followed by all rom com authors: the main female character always wins.

Akari is selfish! She loved Miami and promised to help Jirou but then once it didn't work out for her she changed her love target immediately.
Shiori loved Jirou for years but Jirou is an idiot who incorrectly interprets what people say.

I hope the author will write two heroine routes, though I know it will never happen.

I guess I will write my own spin off LOL

Are you reading with your eyes closed? Akari's interest in Jirou was growing through whole manga with every chapter and the moment it "Didn't work" she was thinking about Jirou more than Tenjin. Also why don't you condemn Jirou's growing interest in Akari? He also promised to work with her to swap partners but when the time came he was hesitant(luckily Shiori noticed that and stopped him). Don't accuse one side when both of them at fault.
Mar 25, 2023 8:51 PM

Apr 2012
ViciousAnime_ said:
UaEfAlCoN83 said:

Ngl the divorce scenes were pretty good. Had me in the feels even if it was short lived. Even though I ship with Akari, the brief drama was pretty tasty. 

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 15, 1:09 PM
Mar 2019
I see most are shitting on jirou but for me personally this chapter is probably my favourite so far, cuz damn Akari looks so cute in that outfit and I'm jirou thinks so too, 10/10 chapter from me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 74 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 4

10 by ANormalUser »»
Sep 10, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 73 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 3

6 by Anime-Otaku123 »»
Aug 15, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 72 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 4

10 by Nightmare_Okami »»
Jul 31, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 71 Discussion

Penguinu - May 2

20 by Fulea- »»
Jul 29, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 58 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Mar 22, 2023

12 by Matihzz »»
Jun 26, 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.