Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2021 1:19 PM
Jan 2017
So as the topic says, I wanna know if I can watch this with my girlfriend on teleparty and will it be good enough?

for example, we saw whisper of the heart together recently and honestly, it was kinda boring to watch together because of the pacing of the movie. Do you guys think that I can watch this movie with her without getting bored and what would yall suggest

appreciate it and thank you :)
Son_nish-kun20Dec 15, 2021 2:12 PM
Sep 10, 2021 1:38 PM
Sep 2021
This movie is related to Japanese war so it can be deep. Try watching Ride ur wave or World bubble up like Soda Pop if u are looking for light hearted stuff.
Sep 10, 2021 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
If you thought that Whisper of the Heart was boring because of the slow pacing, then you'll likely think even worse of In This Corner of the World. It's not that it's a bad movie (it's pretty decent imo), it's just that it's almost a full hour longer and is even slower in pace than WotH, so ya'll might be left wanting.
Sep 10, 2021 8:42 PM
Apr 2021
Slow paced and the story is worth the time you spend. the unique art style also is intresting but, idk if a teleparty will be fun. You should pick any other anime I guess
Sep 11, 2021 2:48 AM
Mar 2021
Nah this one is quite boring. Pick something else like Princess Mononoke, Your Name, Castle in the Sky or A Silent Voice
Sep 11, 2021 2:59 PM
Jan 2017
Biggestarminsimp said:
This movie is related to Japanese war so it can be deep. Try watching Ride ur wave or World bubble up like Soda Pop if u are looking for light hearted stuff.

Yeah I thought about Soda pop but is it good and can it be watched with someone on teleparty cause the mal ratings for it were mediocre
Sep 11, 2021 3:00 PM
Jan 2017
Nitroade24h said:
Nah this one is quite boring. Pick something else like Princess Mononoke, Your Name, Castle in the Sky or A Silent Voice

I think we've seen all the suggestions you've mentioned and also theres a lot of anime which aren't there on the Indian Netflix library so that really doesn't help as well :(
Sep 11, 2021 3:01 PM
Mar 2021
Son_nish-kun20 said:
Biggestarminsimp said:

Yeah I thought about Soda pop but is it good and can it be watched with someone on teleparty cause the mal ratings for it were mediocre
It’s good. It won’t be the best or worst thing you’ve ever seen. It will be entertaining while you watch it but it won’t stick with you and you’ll probably forget it within a year. It’s worth watching though.
Sep 11, 2021 3:02 PM
Jan 2017
ChainLynks said:
If you thought that Whisper of the Heart was boring because of the slow pacing, then you'll likely think even worse of In This Corner of the World. It's not that it's a bad movie (it's pretty decent imo), it's just that it's almost a full hour longer and is even slower in pace than WotH, so ya'll might be left wanting.

Alright, thank you so much for your take because I really didn't wanna go through another session like WoTH like it's definitely a good movie but not teleparty worthy you know what I mean. Also have you got any other movie suggestions?

Thanks a lot btw
Sep 11, 2021 3:03 PM
Jan 2017
Nitroade24h said:
Son_nish-kun20 said:

It’s good. It won’t be the best or worst thing you’ve ever seen. It will be entertaining while you watch it but it won’t stick with you and you’ll probably forget it within a year. It’s worth watching though.

Thanks a lot guess we'll give it a go 😊

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

el_morris - Mar 12, 2017

129 by Laarax »»
Jul 22, 7:23 PM

» Extended Version (+30 minutes of new content) premieres December 20th

Zaugr - Mar 29, 2019

7 by evileivind »»
Mar 5, 7:26 AM

» Where to start Manga?

wemiremi - Oct 22, 2022

6 by Adz01 »»
Oct 23, 2022 3:06 AM

» Why is the Netflix version 2 hour long

Ubada03 - Jul 28, 2021

6 by Bluwulf »»
Sep 5, 2022 2:44 AM

» Extended Version

topunuzunamk - Mar 17, 2018

9 by Klonoa7H »»
Apr 9, 2021 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.