Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2021 6:05 PM
Oct 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So... It's been a while since I've watched an episode... and I obviously forgot how to write an episode discussion (not that I knew how to do that before lmao) ^^'

Well, I'm definitely growing fond of Asuka, even though I really didn't like her at the beginning of the series. I must have a thing for sidekicks (looking at you, Midori Hayakawa) xD

This episode was tense, Asuka showed to her role model that she is capable of joining her team in the future and starting her career as a professional player. But of course, she had to injure herself. God, I don't know how she endured the whole game. I once broke my right wrist when I was little and oh my God it hurt.

So, the question is, will they be able to make it through the last game? Even if they lose, which is a possible scenario (still, bear in mind that this is the anime's last match, and according to the ol' cliché list, they're supposed to win), are they going to be able to hang on for the whole thing? Is Asuka going to recover from her serious injury? I guess I'll have to watch the last two episodes to find out.

Go Tachibana! :)
Feb 8, 2021 8:58 PM
Dec 2015
Of course as soon as the coach talks about injuries, Ichijou injures herselft! Actually it would have been easier for the "scout" to just say "let's see your next match" but this way Ichijou probably wouldn't have injured herself in the match, or would have seemed more of a random accident

Ichijou seems moved about what the girls said and pulled out at least one strong spike (no one was expecting that)! And also before the match she looked very worried for the team as well. This is once again a nice development, after all the past episodes.
Also the other girls reacted well, and they probably changed a little toward Ichijou, though they never were really mean to her but the other way around

Cool to see that team again, Fukuhara as promised developed a new technique but it wasn't enough; now that the coach is back to normal, he quickly develops a new counter strategy as usual, and this time they didn't need to use the V attack. With Ichijou in that state the match was much closer though

So 2 episodes remaining for the final huh, which is nice since it's the most important one, I can't wait to know what the hell will happen this time xD
Feb 8, 2021 9:11 PM
Dec 2015
MidnightSunset25 said:
Is Asuka going to recover from her serious injury?

The episode ended right after they won and there was no discussion about it (and I expected an appearance of that professional player during or after the match, but no...), but they must say something about the hand next episode; and if the outsider voice at the end of the episode put it that way, there should be problems for sure xD, a shame for Ichijou since it's the final, but let's see what happens

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 23 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 7, 2021

5 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
May 18, 2023 7:18 PM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 4 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Apr 6, 2020

3 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Apr 24, 2023 2:50 AM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 1 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Mar 21, 2020

10 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Apr 21, 2023 2:44 AM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 22 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 7, 2021

1 by Hanzo__Hattori »»
Feb 9, 2021 10:05 PM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 20 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Nov 16, 2020

2 by Hanzo__Hattori »»
Feb 7, 2021 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.