Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2020 2:23 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Flashback episode for the finale. So this was the betrayal Nan was spouting since the very beginning. Apparently she's not his biological daughter and he lost her still in the end. The cult had her before and she might have terrible childhood memories about it but it's not that entirely bad, they had their moments together as seen in the episode and the ending theme scenes.

Where the hell did he get that earphone for the kid? It wasn't their's (beige) or the enemy's (black/dark grey). No time to washing/dressing up the kid but not before burying Nan. XP

Could be worse but 6/10 but the plot twisting on season 1 was better. Back to waiting for Part 2.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 6, 2022 11:52 PM
Feb 2022
Rada asik alurnya
Mar 20, 2023 9:52 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
So I’ve arrived at the scene that got my friend interested in this series and has me watching this with him, specifically the scene where Men rescues Shuier and gives her headphones so her hearing isn’t damaged, which was very cute lol, as was most of the scenes with Men and Shuier. And of course the ending was expected giving how we already know Shuier is a ghost in the present but the way it happened was really tragic, I saw someone explain that he went to the wrong building because he forgot what grade she was in due to not being able to be there for her as often as before, that’s some tough shit lol. And he couldn’t even kill himself afterward either to “atone”, I guess it was a good thing he couldn’t but at that moment it was just more salt in the wound. But nice finale for this part, I liked it.

And as for this first part of Season 2, overall I enjoyed it and I liked the improvements in art, animation and CGI, as well as the fights themselves. But even with all that being said I can’t give this more than a 6 because after the first two episodes it kinda fell flat for me a little bit, wasn’t very into the constant CGI fights and General Men’s “fight” with General Nan being dragged on. This last episode was a bit of a saving grace but there was still heavy CGI use and knowing that Shuier is already dead in the present kinda took away from the feels a bit for me. Also I’m still salty about the hot girl becoming a gross CGI monster and dying pretty quickly after talking big game lol, that alone kinda hurt my thoughts on this season.

But I guess me and my bud will keep on truckin. I took a peek at the next part and the first 3 episodes are apparently remakes of this whole part but it rearranges some stuff from this part’s last 3 episodes and cuts out all of the stuff about Nan and Men being “brothers” which makes some parts really weird but that’s supposedly canon with the source so I can’t ague much. Looking forward to getting this series done tho lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 4 Discussion

tofei - Nov 19, 2020

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 20, 2023 11:53 AM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Nov 18, 2020

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 19, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 2 Discussion

RyuJinSapt343 - Nov 14, 2020

2 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 18, 2023 1:21 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Nov 18, 2020

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 18, 2023 12:22 PM

» Zhen Hun Jie 2 Preview

Xealias - Nov 17, 2019

15 by NamaloomShacks »»
Jun 27, 2020 6:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.