Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2019 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kai doesn't mind seeing the body of someone younger than him (Akari), but he runs away after seeing the body of someone older than him (Akari's mom).
Feb 9, 2021 5:48 PM

Jan 2017
I was hoping with the naked mom we'd finally get some adult action but sadly we are still left with only pedophilia.

I thought it was interesting how on the scanlation I am reading one of the last phrases of the chapter is "I thought to myself that I'd have to work really hard... in order to get her to fall in "love" with me..." with love in quotation marks. It implies that he is aware this is not real love, just a lust for an innocent child who knows no better. The boys seem fond of proclaiming their love at the peak of climax. It makes me wonder if the ultimate goal is to turn her into their personal sex toy who cares for nothing but to please them. It also makes me wonder if they are just attracted to her cute physical features and would move on to grooming a new child when she grows older.
Jul 23, 2023 3:31 PM
May 2022
sourfrog said:
I was hoping with the naked mom we'd finally get some adult action but sadly we are still left with only pedophilia.

I thought it was interesting how on the scanlation I am reading one of the last phrases of the chapter is "I thought to myself that I'd have to work really hard... in order to get her to fall in "love" with me..." with love in quotation marks. It implies that he is aware this is not real love, just a lust for an innocent child who knows no better. The boys seem fond of proclaiming their love at the peak of climax. It makes me wonder if the ultimate goal is to turn her into their personal sex toy who cares for nothing but to please them. It also makes me wonder if they are just attracted to her cute physical features and would move on to grooming a new child when she grows older.
Thank you, this comment has brought me a lot of insight, and I very much agree with you.

Also, I would like to point out a few things.

The hearts that sometimes appear in the character's speech bubbles during the sex scenes indicate arousal or enjoyment in the activity they are participating in. While there are moments where Akari seems genuinely glad to be "helping her friends by giving them energy", (which doesn't make it better, they're still taking advantage of her) other than that, pretty much the only time you see any hearts in her speech bubbles is near the "climax", and in chapter 1, we don't even get that. Looking at the facial expressions she makes, you can tell that she is very uncomfortable with a lot of the stuff they do, but near the end of their "sessions", her body and mind become so overwhelmed by all of the sensations she is experiencing, and she eventually succumbs to her orgasm. They're basically breaking her mind. No wonder this manga has the mind break tag.

Another thing: In this chapter, right before the guy unzips his pants, we get an alarming shift in "emotion" from Akari. At first she's all exhausted and whatnot, but then the guy says her name, sort of calling to her, and she immediately switches to a mode of "cheerful and eager to please", saying "Whoops, sorry! I was supposed to be giving you energy, huh?", and the look on her face heavily implies to me that she's bottling up her emotions to some degree.

One last thing: The guy this chapter focuses on is clearly somewhat ashamed of himself for being sexually attracted to Akari. When she suggests that he walk home from school with her, he is visibly embarrassed; he probably does not want to be seen around her in public. As she rambles on about her day at school, her tiny hand holding on to his, he gets this look on his face that says: "Why am I doing this? Look at her! She's so pure and innocent! She doesn't deserve all this crap!" When he finds her all bent over looking for some cat she saw run into an alleyway, he looks disgusted at himself for having such sexual impulses towards her. A battle is going on in his head on whether or not he should act on said impulses; a battle which he ends up losing.

TL;DR: I am a huge fucking autist who obsesses over every single little fucking detail in a 12-13 year old hentai manga that peaked in popularity in 2012-2013 and is only ever talked about now because a vtuber made a song about it 11 years ago, and then deleted it after growing severely distasteful of it, causing people to hate her to this very day.
bhbhbfghbJul 30, 2023 6:04 PM
Sep 19, 2023 1:53 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to bhbhbfghb
sourfrog said:

Thank you, this comment has brought me a lot of insight, and I very much agree with you.

Also, I would like to point out a few things.

The hearts that sometimes appear in the character's speech bubbles during the sex scenes indicate arousal or enjoyment in the activity they are participating in. While there are moments where Akari seems genuinely glad to be "helping her friends by giving them energy", (which doesn't make it better, they're still taking advantage of her) other than that, pretty much the only time you see any hearts in her speech bubbles is near the "climax", and in chapter 1, we don't even get that. Looking at the facial expressions she makes, you can tell that she is very uncomfortable with a lot of the stuff they do, but near the end of their "sessions", her body and mind become so overwhelmed by all of the sensations she is experiencing, and she eventually succumbs to her orgasm. They're basically breaking her mind. No wonder this manga has the mind break tag.

Another thing: In this chapter, right before the guy unzips his pants, we get an alarming shift in "emotion" from Akari. At first she's all exhausted and whatnot, but then the guy says her name, sort of calling to her, and she immediately switches to a mode of "cheerful and eager to please", saying "Whoops, sorry! I was supposed to be giving you energy, huh?", and the look on her face heavily implies to me that she's bottling up her emotions to some degree.

One last thing: The guy this chapter focuses on is clearly somewhat ashamed of himself for being sexually attracted to Akari. When she suggests that he walk home from school with her, he is visibly embarrassed; he probably does not want to be seen around her in public. As she rambles on about her day at school, her tiny hand holding on to his, he gets this look on his face that says: "Why am I doing this? Look at her! She's so pure and innocent! She doesn't deserve all this crap!" When he finds her all bent over looking for some cat she saw run into an alleyway, he looks disgusted at himself for having such sexual impulses towards her. A battle is going on in his head on whether or not he should act on said impulses; a battle which he ends up losing.

TL;DR: I am a huge fucking autist who obsesses over every single little fucking detail in a 12-13 year old hentai manga that peaked in popularity in 2012-2013 and is only ever talked about now because a vtuber made a song about it 11 years ago, and then deleted it after growing severely distasteful of it, causing people to hate her to this very day.
bhbhbfghb said:
her face heavily implies to me that she's bottling up her emotions to some degree.

you mean like she’s angry at them?
Sep 19, 2023 4:58 PM
May 2022
Reply to imbored666
bhbhbfghb said:
her face heavily implies to me that she's bottling up her emotions to some degree.

you mean like she’s angry at them?
@imbored666 Maybe not exactly angry, but more overworked and uncomfortable with the things her three "friends" put her through. Like I mentioned in the last comment, maybe she feels like she has to always be "cheerful and eager to please her friends no matter what", and that much pressure might be weighing on her quite a bit.
Sep 20, 2023 1:55 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to bhbhbfghb
@imbored666 Maybe not exactly angry, but more overworked and uncomfortable with the things her three "friends" put her through. Like I mentioned in the last comment, maybe she feels like she has to always be "cheerful and eager to please her friends no matter what", and that much pressure might be weighing on her quite a bit.
@bhbhbfghb

yeah a lot of that makes sense actually. also, the ending was kinda strange, why was she crying? was it because she “missed” them? or was it because of pain? this is one of the most strangest endings to any story i seen so far.

More topics from this board

» philisophical effect

otiosemaraud - Jun 28, 2013

8 by Saiaku27 »»
Apr 25, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Tsukimisou no Akari Chapter 1 Discussion

funkotaku - May 25, 2013

14 by BirbSMB »»
Jul 16, 2023 1:09 AM

Poll: » Tsukimi-sou no Akari Chapter 6 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 7, 2019

3 by bhbhbfghb »»
Jul 14, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » MariMero-Rain Chapter Discussion

removed-user - Dec 7, 2019

1 by sourfrog »»
Feb 9, 2021 6:34 PM

Poll: » Pink Switch Chapter Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Jan 6, 2011

2 by sourfrog »»
Feb 9, 2021 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.