Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2019 3:10 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What the heck? So Mami was just trying to protect her sister, Sumire, all along? Anyway, funny accident by the stairs ("this is my just punishment"). It was also funny reading Sumire's comment regarding Fujii's act of onanism ("I'm sure you did that because you like me, right?"). I like that Sumire didn't care about all the stuff Fujii did. But personally, I could've gone without the sex scene. The confession and stuff before it was good enough for me. Also, our guy broke the fourth wall in one panel ("you were so different just two pages ago"). Lastly, I'm surprised this story arc concludes here (as the database currently lists "Teasing Minuet" as chapters 3-8, not 3-6).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Shinai OO na Koto Chapter 1 Discussion

Zinvy - Dec 23, 2010

3 by removed-user »»
Nov 24, 2019 3:26 PM

Poll: » Home Lesson 2 Chapter Discussion

removed-user - Nov 24, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 24, 2019 3:24 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shitai ○○ na Koto Chapter 4 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 24, 2019 3:05 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shitai ○○ na Koto Chapter 3 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 24, 2019 2:59 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shitai ○○ na Koto Chapter 2 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 24, 2019 2:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.