Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2018 6:51 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hopefully Tsubaki won't be so arrogant in the future. And the eye patch girl with the big sword looked kind of cool.
Feb 7, 2022 3:02 PM

Aug 2020
15 seconds in and I already hate their body shapes. It's one of those hentai with weirdly drawn bodies where the girl looks as thin and malnutritioned as possible while still conveniently having big tits and hips. So far this series left a bad impression on me. Everything about the plot and the MC seems so cheesy and poorly writen. First of all, Cain Asbell. Cain Asbell!? Like Cain and Abel from the bible? I don't even see what could he possibly have in common with them except for just being a shepherd. Just like with "Yapan" it feels like some random name taken out of context. Eitherway Cain is one of the most generic harem MC's you can find. Just your typical good guy every girl wants fuck for no reason. Just the way he defeated Tsubaki with the power of "confidence" seemed so cringy I had to pause for a few minutes as I could not believe how dumb that whole segment was. The only decent part about this episode were the actual H scenes which were more or less fine. The part where Tsubaki gave him BJ looked nice, the sex part though was kinda poorly animated but at least it was uncensored and somewhat enjoyable.

Overall fine H scenes but damn, the plot and the characters already piss me off.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mei King Episode 4 Discussion

Pedovear - Aug 1, 2012

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Feb 7, 2022 4:19 PM

Poll: » Mei King Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 14, 2018

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Feb 7, 2022 4:00 PM

Poll: » Mei King Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 14, 2018

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Feb 7, 2022 3:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.