Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2010 5:10 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Falcon sure is thick skulled. I knew he was going to go off the deep end when Valgas would be suspected. Well it seems they are now off to Dark Land...with Jack following close behind.
Jan 4, 2013 10:28 PM

May 2010
Maybe so, but you can't really blame him. After all, Valgas was his hero and idol growing up. And that can be pretty hard to accept coming from somebody you looked up to all your life. I truly do love this episode. It shows how much Falcon has grown and matured as a character. It also shows that his friends and allies are always going to be there for him when it counts.
Nintendo & Anime 4ever!!!!!!!
Sep 27, 2015 12:50 AM
Jun 2013
But let's not forget that he is selfish and a thief.
First of all he is selfish. He didn't care when everybody else wanted to discover the truth, but now that he wants to... And they all just follow him blindly.
Secondly he is a thief. He stole the 5 tickets from Octopus and their boat. His power stone is a family jewel and not his. Yet, he insists that it is his.
Let's do a run down of the power stoners:
Red - 1st owned by Jack's family. Jack may have played with it as a kid. They lost it with the fire. Somehow Pride gets it, and gives it to Edward. Edward insists that it is his. Edward loses the stone in a bet to Gunrock. Without any indication of gifting it back, Edward takes it back. Then Jack takes it back at long last (100 years) and tries to return it to its resting place. Edward takes it back, and insists that it would be bad in Jack's (rightful owner's) hands.
Orange (Gold) - Gunrock found it in the mine.
Yellow - Ryoma's master gave it to him. Valgas pick pocketed it from Ryoma.
Green - After a mysterious robbery from Tempookoo temple, Pride somehow get it (a little suspicious at best), and gives it to Edward. Edward tries to give it to Wang-Tang, but the master wants it back. The temple master gives it to Wang-Tang after seeing that he has already mastered it while it was missing from the temple. Valgas pick pocketed it from Wang-Tang.
Blue - Kraken got it somehow in Aqua Land (maybe in an illegal way). Edward blasts the stone on the beach, and Ayame uses the stone, and insists that it is hers now. Kraken takes it back, and runs away. Edward follows him, and blasts the stone away again, claiming that the stone is Ayames. Don't get me wrong Ayame is my favorite, but that is not her stone.
Purple - The Flying Eagle gave it to Galuda.
Pink - Rouge's master gave it to her in the form of a crystal ball as her training to be an oracle.

The Rightful Power Stoners:
Red - Jack
Orange (Gold) - Gunrock
Yellow - Ryoma
Green - Wang-Tang
Blue - Kraken
Purple - Galuda
Pink - Rouge

Sorry fanboys
May 3, 2016 2:38 PM

Jan 2008
ROB-A1 said:

The Rightful Power Stoners:
Red - Jack
Orange (Gold) - Gunrock
Yellow - Ryoma
Green - Wang-Tang
Blue - Kraken
Purple - Galuda
Pink - Rouge

Sorry fanboys

Uhm... do you have no idea how treasure works? The stones are literally treasure, and there is no such thing as a rightful owner to treasure. It belongs to who currently has it, that's how it's always been. You think the stones didn't have previous users before the ones you said? If you find a stone AND can use it, it's yours until you lose it.
May 18, 5:02 PM
Dec 2020
It's nice to see to whole band together! I hope Jack gets worked into the finale as well. Falcon is finally realizing the truth.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Power Stone Episode 26 Discussion

Retro8bit - Mar 2, 2010

4 by Manual_Danual »»
May 18, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Power Stone Episode 25 Discussion

Retro8bit - Mar 2, 2010

2 by Manual_Danual »»
May 18, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Power Stone Episode 23 Discussion

Retro8bit - Feb 25, 2010

2 by Manual_Danual »»
May 18, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Power Stone Episode 22 Discussion

Retro8bit - Feb 25, 2010

3 by Manual_Danual »»
May 18, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Power Stone Episode 15 Discussion

Retro8bit - Feb 16, 2010

5 by Manual_Danual »»
Mar 17, 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.