Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2015 4:21 PM
Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Another funny yet dark chapter. This time it's a take on the phony Christian televangelists who exorcise people in exchange for money. It seems the main character has a dark past as well. Probably his family died due to dirty money and now he wants it all for himself to pay the devil to resurrect them. Or at least that's my guess. Also, I noticed in last week's talkback, someone mentioned Death Note. There was a reference to that in this week's chapter in the devilyman's speech, so I'm sure the author is thinking of that series as well.
Jun 24, 2015 6:07 AM
Jul 2014
jonn ,can you please help me? i want to know the name of characters that have apperaed so far in the manga ,plz plz help bro ,i need to know it ,plz help
Jul 3, 2015 6:01 AM
Jun 2015
It should be more evil and less comedy to have a terrific effect on viewers/readers ,The funny element should be removed ,Its pretty obvious that fukuda is trying to make story less like a carbon copy of death note,The story can strike a massive effect if there appear more evil and powerful enemies + survival tactics like in Death Note.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devily-man Chapter 1 Discussion

jonnjonzz - May 25, 2015

4 by ryandamore »»
Jul 3, 2015 5:58 AM

Poll: » Devily-man Chapter 3 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Jun 8, 2015

1 by ryanjose »»
Jun 24, 2015 6:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.