Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2015 7:32 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well this was stupid.. that girl was getting lured in by reverse because of pointless jealousy.
and well, as expected, ryouhei will be an enemy + love interest type character.
Aug 16, 2021 3:48 AM

Mar 2013
Mikado Ryouhei, yes, will probably Hayama, Kotono's future love interest or probably in reverse way.

I really love Kotono's dialogue of "Anyarou" or "Jerk" over and over. It is so cute and adorable! and also the way how they animated her looking left and right trying to be onguard that Ryouhei might do something kind of cruel to her again. So cute and adorable...! 😍🥰😁 and Hijiri, Misaki said, "I don't have any interest in kids" even though she herself is one. 😅😂

After that scene, she was lifted up by Ryouhei and I'm thinking/wondering why she didn't fight back to get away from him...

That Ash character though is more likely deceiving anyone for the benefits of his goal and freely giving positive/negative opinions/sentiments to control and deceive anyone. Woah, is this what a con-man does or what. I'll be keeping watch over what kind of character he is later.
CrazyButNot4UAug 16, 2021 3:57 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 31, 2023 1:42 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Can that mikado guy f*ck off, i didn't get it at all how a "cool" character represented like that but well this was an old anime, hope they will no such cliche love story with kotoro

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint October Episode 26 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 10, 2011

4 by AshRayKay »»
May 30, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Saint October Episode 18 Discussion

silverwalls - May 1, 2015

1 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 18, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Saint October Episode 15 Discussion

silverwalls - Apr 30, 2015

1 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 10, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Saint October Episode 6 Discussion

silverwalls - Apr 24, 2015

3 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 9, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Saint October Episode 12 Discussion

silverwalls - Apr 26, 2015

2 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 2, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.