Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2014 10:36 AM
Nov 2007
I was looking for some specific types of romance manga.

One of the characters has a tragic past, such as Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi. So basically like being bullied, a disabilty, up to family members death, but no being raped as a child. And it's gotta have a happyish ending, I hate sad endings for things.

OR

A plain childhood friend type one. Very cliche, I know.

Anyway, sorry about being a bit useless with my descriptions, and thanks in advance.
My Manga list
Feb 13, 2014 11:19 AM

Apr 2013
MC was bullied by girl from his school in past because he was more pretty than any girl in school, now he is going to university and starting to live with his aunt.

Sorry the manga title Minamoto-kun Monogatari
smiszny17Feb 13, 2014 3:44 PM
Feb 13, 2014 11:38 AM

Jan 2014
Tragic pasts... Here are mangas that come up to my mind:

Taiyou no Ie Heroine loses her mother and is abandoned by father. Hero loses his parents and is separated from his siblings. The two live together and tries to regain back what they've lost.

Bitter Virgin - Heroine was a victim of rape, and Hero began to fall in love with her.

============================

other romance manga that i recommend:

Horimiya - Slice of Life with amazing humor.
Last Game - Childhood friend but... well just read it :D
Love so Life - Romance + Cuteness
Suki Desu Suzuki kun
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do NOT think that we lack the courage to stand in the light." - Zeratul
Feb 13, 2014 12:57 PM
Nov 2007
smiszny17 said:
MC was bullied by girl from his school in past because he was more pretty than any girl in school, now he is going to university and starting to live with his aunt.
Sorry, what was that one called?

And I'll check out most of them, thanks.
If you've got any more, please post them.
Feb 13, 2014 1:26 PM

Nov 2013
You have to read Dengeki Daisy, it is my favorite manga. Both the main characters have a tragic past in their own way.
You can also try Cat street. Most of the characters have kind of a tragic past. Very nice manga too.
Feb 13, 2014 2:15 PM
Nov 2007
AinaZueles said:
You have to read Dengeki Daisy, it is my favorite manga. Both the main characters have a tragic past in their own way.
You can also try Cat street. Most of the characters have kind of a tragic past. Very nice manga too.
I have Dengeki Daisy on my plan to read list, but I heard it's only been translated up to around chapter 63? I mean, I'll read one that's still being published, but I don't want to read one, get really into it, and then find out I can't read the rest. Especially since this one has stopped quite close to the end, and I can't handle that big a cliffhanger.
Feb 13, 2014 2:29 PM

Nov 2013
RM24 said:
AinaZueles said:
I have Dengeki Daisy on my plan to read list, but I heard it's only been translated up to around chapter 63? I mean, I'll read one that's still being published, but I don't want to read one, get really into it, and then find out I can't read the rest. Especially since this one has stopped quite close to the end, and I can't handle that big a cliffhanger.

Yeah there is only up to chapter 63. Since I started Reading this manga years ago I'm used to waiting for the chapters though... I just read the whole thing again everytime a few new chapters gets out haha. I'm sure the next chapters will be out there soon.
Feb 13, 2014 3:11 PM

Aug 2013
http://myanimelist.net/manga/4584/Sasameki_Koto Works
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Feb 13, 2014 4:02 PM

Apr 2013
Sorry i forgot anime title above, post is edited already.

Nozoki ana -I do not want to reveal the plot, but the girl has trauma from past

More topics from this board

» Fantasy Setting and Magics Anime

shiroha - Jun 2

10 by shiroha »»
3 hours ago

» Shoujo Series

NotActuallyReal - May 27

7 by Mellyxd »»
4 hours ago

» Ecchi anime for straight women or gay men

princefaking - Yesterday

2 by princefaking »»
9 hours ago

» Anime with older protagonists (25+)

builttospill - Today

4 by mo_lave »»
Today, 7:35 AM

» Recommend me some based on my likes

Charuwin - Yesterday

3 by M2zC »»
Today, 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.