Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2009 11:06 PM
May 2009
4 me the reason i hare exams is cz on exams week my parent don't let me do anything excepts 4 studies...n after get the results if bad i got the present..n it's "THE LECTURE".. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 5, 2009 11:15 AM

Nov 2008
I hate them because you have to study but being a teenager I don't really do it and get all stressed etc XD
Luckily we don't have 'big' exams every year,only tests in all the subjects (4 in main and 2 in subsidiary subjects) and the really big exam in the 12th class ^^
and if I get a bad grade my parents are all disappointed >.>
As if one bad grade will ruin my future -.-

Jun 5, 2009 2:45 PM

Dec 2007
BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO STUDY.

AND HARD WORK IS HARD.

//lazy//
Jun 5, 2009 7:15 PM

Sep 2008
thatonegirl said:
BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO STUDY.

AND HARD WORK IS HARD.

//lazy//

i agree..they are annoying and u have to study and to sit on ur butt for hrs...-_-
and in the end..ppl sometimes get a grade they didnt excpet they would get...
STUPID..>_> usless exams
Jun 5, 2009 8:16 PM

Nov 2006
Well, I believe that exams are overrated. They're also very bias and they don't test to all the strengths. Most exams, especially state exams (at least in the USA), focus primarily on math, science, literature arts, and social studies. However, what about the students that excel in music or the arts such as theater or dancing? These tests don't test to their strengths and therefore they're left out.

Also, I know for me I'm not a good test taker. I tend to panic during tests and forget some things that I know I knew before. So therefore, smart students that know the content material but tend to panic or forget things during a test, lose points during these tests. Because of this, exams don't really reflect the knowledge a certain student may have.

What's horrible about exams though is that they really do determine your future. The norm is that if you score high on tests, you get into a good college or even just upper level classes in junior high or high school. If you score low, your options are narrowed down and people tend to view you as having a low intellect. It's just not really fair to judge people solely by scores that they receive when the these tests don't do anyone justice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2009 8:27 PM

Mar 2009
I hate them because they stress me out and I have to do studying and I dont like studying. XP
Jun 6, 2009 1:50 AM

Feb 2008
I hate it because:
1. as everybody has already said, you have to study.
2.Even if you study hard you can fail, because you were too nervous. Secondly you can fail because it just wasn't your day. ( so what, If I had no luck in exams, the whole 12 years at school go to nothing? Ohthat just great)
3. My mother is so nervous about my exams, that I can't study in peace, she just comes and checks me if I really study for it xD

Jun 7, 2009 11:17 AM

Oct 2008
BECAUSE I HAVE TO STUDY.

AND I HATE STUDY.

Please Click
Jun 7, 2009 6:31 PM
Feb 2009
yeah!! i hate them because i have to study!! you know, i'm too lazy!! :D
but actually i don't study at all!! :P but when i heard of exam its make me scare and worry about it a little bit!! :S i hate aims the most!!! ( reading part)!! ;E!!

but i alway get good grade!! even i don't study!! i don't understand at all!! :L
My club!!!

Jun 8, 2009 2:16 AM

Jan 2008
for me mostly why I hate exams cos I don't have a social life or time for anime/manga and all I think of is studying studying and more studying @.@ I don't mind all the hard work and everything but as long as I can see a good result hmm or even if I see a bad result I work 546646 times harder XDD it's like I'm being stubborn with studying ! as long as I can get better why not go for it and show them I'm better XDD
Jul 15, 2009 3:24 PM

May 2009
Pain in da ass :P
i hate study

Jul 15, 2009 6:13 PM
Nov 2007
um cuz its just damn shitty and annoying the fuck outta me i hate studying i don't like skool and its just another pressuring piece of crap to add to my list of worries
Jun 29, 2011 1:12 AM

Sep 2010
i hate studying but i need to study....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» the MOST subject that u hate TO TAKE THE exam...

zafirahzailani - Jun 8, 2009

11 by chi_amuto »»
Jun 29, 2011 1:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.