Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2013 9:49 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First part was good, but then it was less than decent in the end..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 21, 2013 4:23 PM

Jun 2013
The first part was good with a cute girl (though the diary pages kind of ruined the mood at times as they were cut in with the animation of the sex scenes).

The second part reminded me of "A Little Piece of Heaven" by A7x because I was confused and thought it was a flashback to the guy from previous story's dead girlfriend at first. I guess her being alive and just pretending to be asleep instead for her brother is a little less weird, but it was still not very good.
May 16, 2015 5:33 PM
Dec 2014
sad story :(
Sep 9, 2021 5:52 PM

Apr 2021
Absolutely terrible
Nov 24, 2022 5:22 PM

Nov 2010
I really like the art here. All the girls look so beautiful! even though the sex scenes were short, it still managed to make me so hard, especially that long haired chick at the end. Damn, she so my type! I get super hard by just looking at her. I wish this was longer and uncensored. 7/10

More topics from this board

» Based on the manga?

Omnime - Aug 13, 2011

0 by Omnime »»
Aug 13, 2011 4:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.