Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2013 10:15 PM
Oct 2012
Yoou will post your character geass here.

User:
Geass powers:
Geas cons:
Sakuradite used to maintain it:
Who gave you it:
jokubasincJun 26, 2013 9:52 AM
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have whitstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, these hands will never hold anything,
So, as I pray: Unlimited Blade Works
And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 26, 2013 9:50 AM
Oct 2012
User: Jacob di Britannia
Geass powers: allows the user to ignite anything on eye contact. The user looks into an object very closely (takes 3 seconds to charge) and the object starts burning.
Geas cons: if level2, its impossible to turn off, making the user burn everyting in his way. Another con is that it needs time and concentration, so the user can accidentally look at another object, burning it.
Sakuradite used to maintain it: 1 sakuradite per post (if activated) and 2 sakuradite to burn something
Who gave you it: J.J.

User: Lu tse
Geass powers: Time-space teleportation. It allows the user to teleport himself in time and place.
Geas cons: requires to see the place or time( or to remember it clearly), so user cannot go everywhere. When teleporting, the user only transfers himself,his clothes and items carried, meaning he cannot take many things.
Sakuradite used to maintain it: 1 sakuradite per post (if activated), 2 sakuradite to teleport, 3 to travel in time, and 5 to travel both in space and time.
Who gave you it: mysterious woman
jokubasincJun 27, 2013 7:03 AM
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have whitstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, these hands will never hold anything,
So, as I pray: Unlimited Blade Works
And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
Jun 26, 2013 10:30 PM

Nov 2010
User: Li Zheng
Geass powers: On touch can feel being part of whatever he touches, and feel the different components. Whatever he touches becomes a part of him (very helpful for when he uses mechs his response time is much faster than normal). He can also manipulate the density mass in the object, making it light as a feather, or even manipulate the molecules to disintegrate it. (Hope I don't look like a dumbass, I think this was right. Not going to bother to check too tired)

Geas cons: Requires constant touch, needs a minimum of 10 seconds to connect to a new object fully (after the first time, can do it faster and faster). Breaking the connection the object takes however long he held on, but half before it returns to normal, and he has to restart it (only for mass density). Disintegrating an object requires 10 seconds everytime.

Sakuradite used to maintain it: 2 per post, using powers uses 4
Who gave you it: A crying maiden on a bridge.

APPROVED
MinM66Jun 28, 2013 1:19 AM
Jun 27, 2013 2:00 AM

Jun 2012
User: Kyoshi Hakushima

Geass powers: Under any given moment, Kyoshi can sense the presence of any physical and can "feel" emotions of people within 5 meters of him, and while under concentration can extend this area up to 100 Meters. he can tell when people are lying and can feel the movement of any object in the area.

Geas cons: Since he is unable to turn off his power, if to many people and/or objects move around him he may be come over-whelmed and not be able to focus

Sakuradite used to maintain it:0 per post at basic range, and +1 per post for every 5 Meters beyond that (1/pp at 10m 2pp at 2/pp at 15m, etc up to 17/pp at 100m

Who gave you it: His old friend Tenshi

Finnally, someone got it right at the first time.

APPROVED
jokubasincJun 27, 2013 6:41 AM
"The incident, are you behind it? If you are i'll slash you, and if you arn't i'll slash you and move on."
Jun 30, 2013 7:12 PM

Dec 2012
User: Kia Coldhart
Geass powers: He can make people permanently forget him even if meet agine it still will keep them from remembering him. he can use it agine to make them remember but if he dose he can not make them forget him ever agine
Geas cons: do to the fact that it effaces every one he is close to when he use it he tends to forget many things
Sakuradite used to maintain it: +2 per post to use on every one he is close to and +3 to make a single person remember him
Who gave you it: he dose not remember that nor most of his past

Nice, but you should fix your grammar

APPROVED
jokubasincJul 1, 2013 2:22 AM
..... :'(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Attack on Europa's western coast.

jokubasinc - Jun 27, 2013

11 by MinM66 »»
Jul 1, 2013 3:10 AM

» Deeper to Asia

jokubasinc - Jul 1, 2013

0 by jokubasinc »»
Jul 1, 2013 2:24 AM

Sticky: » Character creation

jokubasinc - Jun 25, 2013

7 by frogoten »»
Jun 30, 2013 7:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.