Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 26, 2013 5:31 AM
May 2012
recently, i had updated my profile especially my favorites lists.. i tried to remove one of my favorite characters to change it with new ones but when i choose a new one, it says "Only 10 are allowed" or whatsoever.. then i reloaded the page and it surprised me that all my favorite characters were removed.. i tried to reload the page again and it goes back to my original favorites.. then i decided to update the order every time i remove a character and add a new ones.. back to my profile but nothing happens.. it goes back again to my original favorites.. i decided to clear all my favorites, then logged out my MAL and restarted my browser.. logged in again, and again nothing changes on my favorites(again, the original favorites.. i cleared my favorites and put all my new favorites and after i updated it all, only a few appears.. but my favorite characters goes back again to my previous favorites.. idk if it's a bug so i decided to post it... i hope the staff will help me...
(sorry for my wrong grammar..)
May 27, 2013 5:13 AM

Sep 2012
I'm having a similar problem. Recently I haven't been able to update changes to my favourites for whatever reason, I'm hoping it'll fix soon because it's been almost a week now, if not more.
May 30, 2013 1:00 PM

Sep 2009
Same here!!!!!!!!!!

Piiip piiip piiip

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone???
^_> Grafiene <_^
May 31, 2013 4:59 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Perhaps you attempted to update your favourites when the site was experiencing lag. I know for a fact that we were experiencing lag when you posted, Grafiene.
May 31, 2013 6:36 AM

Mar 2013
It could be because of Lag.
This same issue happens to me all the time when I'm using the computer in the library, but not once when I'm at home.

More topics from this board

» FAL Ace rules

RezAra_ - Jun 2

1 by alucinotronic »»
Yesterday, 3:04 PM

» Bots/fake accounts

9765 - Yesterday

0 by 9765 »»
Yesterday, 11:34 AM

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3452 by Wim »»
Yesterday, 10:19 AM

» Question about forum discussion

z0idberger - Jun 4

3 by Ahmedkabeer »»
Jun 4, 10:39 PM

» Is it possible to sort results of myanimelist.net/anime.php search?

nalist - Jun 4

2 by nalist »»
Jun 4, 11:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.