Forum Settings
Forums

What's your opinion on women who don't shave?

New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 1, 2013 9:14 PM

Jun 2012
DEMOLITION_D said:
Caze said:
DEMOLITION_D said:
I prefer bearded women who can cut down mighty oaks with only one swing of their axe.

That's pretty gay.

Go to sleep, little boy.

Is that supposed to be an insult?
May 2, 2013 4:53 AM

Aug 2012
Sasquatch
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Feb 28, 2021 8:28 AM

Jul 2020
Babby-Princess said:
ibrahim2712 said:
i think the op has a fettish for hairy girls

i think you have a fetish for men LMAO
LMAOOOOOO he literally anihilated him

And yes, I would not fuck a girl that has not shaved

Feb 28, 2021 8:30 AM

Jan 2021
I honestly don't have a opinion. Women have the right to shave if they want. I honestly don't care.
Feb 28, 2021 8:31 AM

Jul 2020
shinichi678 said:
I honestly don't have a opinion. Women have the right to shave if they want. I honestly don't care.
So you would be ok with fucking a super hairy girl ???

Feb 28, 2021 8:33 AM

Dec 2016
I shave my dick and balls so I like it hairless, as of now have yet to meet a girl that does not shave.
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Feb 28, 2021 8:34 AM

Jan 2021
IPFdomain said:
shinichi678 said:
you do have a point man. But I can't force anyone to shave.
Feb 28, 2021 8:38 AM

Jul 2020
shinichi678 said:
IPFdomain said:
you do have a point man. But I can't force anyone to shave.
True dat True dat you right if you're seeing this hi !!!

Feb 28, 2021 8:39 AM

Apr 2014
honestly i woulnt really mind as long as she wasn't some sort of dirty dreadhead hippy. If she was a totally average girl that dressed nice i'd be totally fine with bodyhair
oh snap
Feb 28, 2021 8:40 AM

Feb 2021
Women, don't be monke

Very unattractive

If you're a weeaboo, change.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 28, 2021 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
The idea that women aren't supposed to have body hair is absurd because who tf doesn't grow body hair lmao and also there's nothing gross or unhygenic about it, otherwise men would have to shave as well. I don't blame men for not being attracted to it though, social conditioning is extremely powerful.
Feb 28, 2021 9:03 AM

Dec 2019
Both women and men should shave.

I would like every human evolve but without body hair, there can only be hair on head.

My English sucks, I know.
Feb 28, 2021 3:20 PM

Feb 2017
i'm a woman who doesn't shave. it's not because i'm bitter at "the patriarchy" or whatever, but i do think it's silly that something that happens to everyone naturally is considered taboo or ugly. shaving made me feel bad about myself because i knew that i was doing it just to conform and because i felt like i had to, so i just don't do it anymore and never will again. i really like my armpit hair and my leg hair and my crotch hair and so does my boyfriend. :)
Feb 28, 2021 3:41 PM

Apr 2020
im not againest it or something let everyone do whatever they want but i find it pretty unattractive
i as a woman feel totally uncomfortable being hairy and find it kinda ugly and unhygienic
if my partner would be like fucking hairy all the time especially down there i would be pretty disgusted whether itd be girl or a boy
so for me big no no
Feb 28, 2021 3:44 PM

Jan 2017
Atleast shave the armpits in my opinion, no one wants to see bush there.

Edit: probably someone
REVIVE MECHA
Feb 28, 2021 3:50 PM

Feb 2021
women can do whatever the fuck they want. doesn’t bother me
also when a man is really hairy nobody cares but then when a woman has a little bit of her on her pits everybody goes crazy... why’s that huh?
we have body hair for a reason. everyone has it. also shaving is a pain
Feb 28, 2021 3:55 PM

Dec 2016
It really depends on how hary the woman is, if her hair is short and thin I don't care.
heh.
Feb 28, 2021 3:56 PM

Aug 2017
Hair body is ugly -except in the head-. So, I don't like that. It's gross. Men must shave too.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 1, 2021 4:45 AM
Jul 2018
Hairy genitals are fine, but any other hairy parts are a no for me. Unless their body hair is blonde and thin, which is cute.
Mar 1, 2021 10:08 AM
Nov 2009
I find it super unattractive if girls don't shave, especially their arms, legs and armpits. Also trust me, it really isn't nice to give oral to a girl who has a rainforest down there.

100poundroach said:
women can do whatever the fuck they want. doesn’t bother me
also when a man is really hairy nobody cares but then when a woman has a little bit of her on her pits everybody goes crazy... why’s that huh?
we have body hair for a reason. everyone has it. also shaving is a pain

Hairy arms and legs can be okay for a guy (though not too much), but they should also shave their armpits and pubic hair at the very least. Shaving the armpits makes the lats look bigger, and shaving pubic hair makes the dong look bigger.

But generally I agree that people should hold higher standards for men when it comes to looks.
Mar 1, 2021 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
Its their choice of course, I dont have a problem with not women shaving considering I am a female myself and I do shave but I dont think its necessary for them to share pictures of their hairy pits. Thats just straight up weird.
Mar 1, 2021 4:00 PM

Jul 2012
Shaving is a chore. Two whole legs, under my arms AND my private area! What a pain! But when I'm all done I feel smooth, clean and, dare I say, sexy?

I wish I didn't have to do it because I'm lazy but I prefer how I look when it's done so I work through it keep myself looking good. Just like exfoliating and moisturising your face every day, it's worth it for that lovely smooth skin.

Mar 1, 2021 4:26 PM
Jul 2018
Anyone who doesn't shave is nasty, women and men
Mar 1, 2021 4:30 PM

May 2016
Not sure if you care for my opinion about this as I am one myself, (however I have dated women in the past) but I honestly don't care if other women shave or not. Their body their choice and it's never put me off before having a partner that didn't shave.
... 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Mar 1, 2021 4:39 PM

Nov 2017
I think is none of my business to tell a woman what to do with their body. To each their own. Personally I like to keep myself shaved but I won't tell someone else to shave. Is not my body.
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Do You Trust Anyone?

LenRea - Yesterday

16 by LoveYourSmile »»
21 minutes ago

» Fav "D"?

GoatPieceLuffy - May 23

27 by Dawizz »»
22 minutes ago

» Restaurant and takeaway staff spitting (and other stuff) in your food, how common is it?

vasipi4946 - May 21

11 by Dawizz »»
27 minutes ago

» what's the first thing you would do if you wake up in your middle school/high school years tomorrow morning?

FruitPunchBaka - May 23

29 by Dawizz »»
28 minutes ago

» Do you deem gratuitously killing insects immoral?

vasipi4946 - May 10

34 by Dawizz »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.