Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 21, 2013 6:45 AM
Sep 2012
All except the first ED showed the clubroom destroyed or packed with cardboards hinting a sign they moved/disbanded the club or they graduated. Third ED also showed Kirara leaving the school. First ED also has sad lyrics. Does this show have a bad ending for those who read the novels?
Feb 21, 2013 6:56 AM
Sep 2012
That's because Mao,Kirara and Shion will graduate on the current term of the anime because they're seniors. Kyoro and Megumi will continue the club by themselves. The little sisters will set up a new GJ-bu at their own schools which is another story altogether.
Feb 21, 2013 7:02 AM

Jan 2012
bippo said:
Kyoro and Megumi will continue the club by themselves. The little sisters will set up a new GJ-bu at their own schools which is another story altogether.
I could cry now. This sounds incredible awesome, but this type of show hardly sells enough to warrant a second season... fuck this earth.
Feb 21, 2013 7:11 AM

Sep 2012
This gives the same feel of Seitokai no Ichizon, which is also a slice-of-life comedy (though involving a bit more sharp humor and romantic feeling) which shows the members graduating and leaving the club at the end of the novel.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 21, 2013 7:11 AM
Sep 2012
@bNq
Its not like its sad haha They still got Tamaki.. And Retsuto(Megumi's friend from junior high) who is portrayed to join the club. Though i doubt Retsuto's arc will be animated.
Feb 23, 2013 6:36 AM

Dec 2012
They can't graduate! Ore-man, do something! D:
Feb 23, 2013 3:17 PM

Dec 2009
Remind me to never visit MAL again. Some people just cannot use these things called spoiler tags.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 2, 2013 7:04 AM

Aug 2012
I think the anime might be taking a slightly different direction because Kyoro mentions that Mao is in her second year in episode 6.

I also had a look at the EDs again and it seems like they are going for character themes. The sisters shared the first one, and the second one seems to be the one in question by this thread and appears to be about Shion and her enigmatic outward appearance and the 'balance' of her feelings/emotions. The third one is about Kirara, and I think she's just walking home from a regular school day. (There's a heavy 'Singing in the Rain' vibe there too, which I don't think was meant to be depressing.)

The one 'box' in the Shion's ED just seems to be the end-table that's next to Kirara's couch. The clubroom shatters when Shion opens her book, and gets put back together (and in color) when she closes it, which I think means she's just getting out of touch with her surroundings while she's into her book.

EDIT: Derp. I just finished up to episode 8 with the 4th ED. Looks like they moved up a year pretty quickly and I see those boxes in this one.
ChaospanMar 3, 2013 7:44 AM
Mar 22, 2014 4:59 AM
Mar 2014
bippo said:
That's because Mao,Kirara and Shion will graduate on the current term of the anime because they're seniors. Kyoro and Megumi will continue the club by themselves. The little sisters will set up a new GJ-bu at their own schools which is another story altogether.

some people call this harrem specialy mangaupdates but for me its just feel like light comedy witb slice of life eve though there are time some girl show there affection, but because of the no interest in women MC(he just reading manga, and novel all the time.

well personally it kinda remind me of my four years of high school where i just play video game even i feel kinda popular(probably because of my family background and royaly blonde. but i feel like i was just eye candy. just like kyouro when he act cool and lady seem to be amazed
anyway
i remeber what mao said she should give the title of president sonner but because he doesn't show any traite for being a man(such a stupid guy she is hint him he could have any of those pretty girl if he wants to) in the end nothing happen they go away and....

( i got a feeling his so close.. so close and yet...... so far)season 2.
he got to newyork for just being stuff in a bag now im really womdering if this is a slice of life

well its kinda sad that some how shoin feeling kinda fade specially when she said he is "knight in commonsense" she was my favorite girl in this anime. second season we might see her having a date with the world champoin in chess which he is in newyork
Mar 22, 2014 5:10 AM
Mar 2014
tsundereattack said:
They can't graduate! Ore-man, do something! D:

i got a feeling they dont expect to much from him they probably think just friend and OREMAN is just a eye candy, feelbad for him such a late bloomer

man this suck's i wish i dint waste my time with this it just make me feel downer kyouro highschool life resemble mine "i wish i could go back the time, instead of wasting on crap i rather spend time getting a girlfriend that time"
KCdiezMar 22, 2014 5:16 AM
Aug 3, 2017 10:18 AM

Sep 2015
Marow said:
Remind me to never visit MAL again. Some people just cannot use these things called spoiler tags.

You read the OP right?

"Does this show have a bad ending for those who read the novels?"

Is the last sentence in the OP, you should expect spoilers.

More topics from this board

» Some Indonesian Language Words in this Anime ^^

dera_mochimazui - Feb 20, 2013

16 by sillycoffecatof7 »»
Jun 26, 4:13 PM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2013

161 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 9:17 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Mar 6, 2013

70 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:28 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 27, 2013

67 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:05 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 23, 2013

71 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.